Infront Consulting Reviews

Updated Jul 4, 2018

3.4
Infront Consulting CEO Rory McCaw (no image)
Rory McCaw

"Bad year"

2.0
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Monroe, WA

I have been working at Infront Consulting full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

lots of projects and pipe looks full

Cons

no input from team on SOW and puts consultants in a hard position when trying to deliver on the SOW.

Infront Consulting2016-01-30

"Director of Solutions Architecture"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

I have been working at Infront Consulting full-time for more than 5 years

Pros

This company has a great rep for being a smart bunch of people, They come up with great ideas and execute on them

Cons

Sometimes the challenges are daunting

Infront Consulting2015-12-16

"Good company to work for"

4.0
    Senior Technical Consultant in Las Vegas, NV

I have been working at Infront Consulting

Pros

Very positive company, everyone is very helpful and want to see you succeed.

Cons

They are growing pretty fast and just a few growing pains, but moving in positive direction.

Infront Consulting2015-07-23
  4. "Great company to work for."

Current Employee - Senior Consultant

I have been working at Infront Consulting full-time for more than a year

Pros

Great coworkers Great management You get to learn a lot in MS stack. Good Salary

Cons

None that i can think of.

Infront Consulting2015-03-20
  5. "Expanding company where it's very possible to carve your own opportunities"

Current Employee - Senior Technical Consultant

I have been working at Infront Consulting full-time for less than a year

Pros

+ Competitive pay + Literally working with the leading consultants in their field + Best work/life balance I've experienced to date + Great contacts at Microsoft, ensuring you stay relevant + Position as a boutique consultancy ensures that a good proportion of projects are uniquely challenging + Excellent access to senior management + Very generous when it comes to team-building & development events - even more so that the FTSE 100 companies at which I've previously been employed!

Cons

-Vacation time is low vs European companies and larger organisations, but to be expected with a growing, smaller company. It must be noted that the general flexibility of the management more than offsets this con. - Very fast moving when it comes to responding to new market opportunities, so if you're not looking to learn, adapt or generally contribute, perhaps not the place to be!

Infront Consulting2014-01-20
  6. "Progressive and forward thinking"

Current Employee - Principal Consultant in Geneva

I have been working at Infront Consulting full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Get to work from home, modern thinking company. Work with cutting edge technology all the time, we are the right hand of Microsoft

Cons

Full on work load, dispersed team

Infront Consulting2013-08-16

"Development, teaching and consultant services"

I worked at Infront Consulting

Pros

Learning more on the MS Stack. Excellent customers and vendors

Cons

Work weeks exceed 80 hours. No real vacation time as you are expected to be online available via a PDA device while on vacation. Senior Management (C-level) provides delivery model, where by all C-level should be more strategic and forward thinking. Forced vacation at the last week of December, because the owner closes down for the xmas. Low pay grade for the amount of work expected. Statutory holidays are viewed as a normal weekday, you will be expected to work on these days. Benefits are 100% out of pocket and then you will be reinbused for it. Micro-management by C-level management on all levels of job functions. Virtual bench as the company only has 6 FT employees Pays once a month so be prepared to budget for this.

Infront Consulting2011-01-11

Infront Consulting Response

August 14, 2013CEO & Managing Principal Consultant

As the founder, CEO and Managing Principal Consultant at Infront, this is a very fair review of our company back in 2011. A lot has changed however since then. An 80 hour work week is not common for our Senior Technical Consultants but more than 40 hours is common. Flexible work hours and the ability to work from home and avoid any commute however help to balance this. Vacations are our employees time and they are not expected or required to answer emails. I do on my vacations but that's my choice. We've implemented a very generous benefits plan in the US and have benefits in the other countries in which we do business as well. Our benefits include employee and family members and is competitive with Fortune 1000 organizations. We do pay once a month, except where required by law to pay every two weeks. At the end of the year, it's the same amount of money, it just comes in 12 payments and our salaries are inline if not higher than the industry average. We also have a bonus structure that pays out twice a year based on profitability and we've been profitable every year since we started in 2001, in a recession. We've also focused heavily on the delivery of remote consulting services to reduce the travel that our consultants were doing. Travel is now on average less than 25% which is extremely low in comparison to our competitors. Over the last two years my role has evolved into more of a CEO than a consultant as I have significantly reduced the amount of consulting that I deliver personally and delegate this to our growing list of consultants. In fact, we've grown to over 40 full time consultants and expect to be over 60 by the end of the 2013 calendar year. I am currently enrolled in an entrepreneurship program at MIT to help develop my management and business skills as strategic planning with our global Managing Principal Consultants is an active part of my role. As a percentage of employees, Infront has more Microsoft MVPs on staff than any other company globally. We have GREAT customers and we deliver outstanding value and results to our customers. Our consultants get to work on extremely interesting and challenging projects. In fact, this year we moved all of our virtual classroom machines to the public cloud to allow for remote delivery anywhere in the world. In the last 24 months we've also developed and implemented a lot of processes to make things easier, reduce confusion and ensure nothing falls between the cracks. An example of this is the implementation of formal scorecards for each role in the company. We've been focused on making positive changes and it's been working. In June of 2013 we placed 212 on the Profit 500 with a 5 year growth rate of 311%. In 2012 we won Partner of the Year for DataCenter Virtualization at the Microsoft Worldwide Partner conference. We also won Private Cloud Partner of the year in 2012 at the Microsoft Impact Awards. I look forward to working with YOU at Infront Consulting Group! Contact us at careers@infrontconsulting.com.

Choose a different language and keep reading other reviews.

Found 27 reviews