Informatica Employee Reviews about "work culture"

Updated May 26, 2020

4.2
Informatica Chief Executive Officer Amit Walia
Amit Walia
Pros
  • "Provides a great work life balance(in 246 reviews)

• "work culture is very good in terms or team-wise as well and management-wise(in 102 reviews)

Cons

Reviews about "work culture"

Return to all Reviews
  1. "great company to work for, one of the best in Toronto"

Current Employee - Lead Software Engineer in Toronto, ON

I have been working at Informatica full-time for more than a year

Pros

Work life balance People Get to see relaxed work culture - in other teams too Best location in Toronto - it does matter free snacks, drinks and free lunch Fridays - for some it may not be that of a perk, but for most it is Socials ( alcohol, cheese, people interaction ) Get to learn such a complex product

Cons

Work life balance is different for 1-2 teams so do check with ex-colleagues/friends Salary is okay - definitely not bad but should be better for senior folks Tech stack - after working for several product companies, in my opinion tech stack is kind of outdated.

December 20, 2019Global Employment Experience and Recruitment Specialist

Thanks for the feedback and for sharing your experience with Informatica. We’d like to thank you for taking the time to give us your feedback. At Informatica, we not only want to empower our customers to make possible what before never existed, but we also want to empower our employees to provide honest feedback that will help us grow as a company. We value and consider all of the feedback that you've given. We're always evaluating the latest technology, and do our best to determine what will help push us to the next level. Thank you for your ongoing contribution and feedback!

2. "Job Review"

I have been working at Informatica full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Good culture. Informatica has a good work culture compared to many Software product companies.

Cons

Management always changing the way various tasks are done. Only thing that is constant is change. Change is supposed to be a good thing only if the change improves a process, most of the changes done by Infa Managment doesnt improve the process but just change it.

"Great place to work for"

Current Employee - Lead Software Engineer in Bangalore

I have been working at Informatica full-time for more than a year

Pros

Flexibility Amazing work culture Very smart people to work with Employee friendly

Cons

Not any I can think of right now

May 26, 2020Global Employer Branding and Recruitment Mktg

Thanks for the feedback and for sharing your experience with Informatica. We’d like to thank you for taking the time to give us your feedback. At Informatica, we not only want to empower our customers to make possible what before never existed, but we also want to empower our employees to provide honest feedback that will help us grow as a company. Thank you for the feedback as it helps us make Informatica a better place to work at and best of luck to you.

4. "Great place to work.Everyone's helpful and you get to learn a lot."

Current Employee - Software Engineer in Bangalore

I have been working at Informatica full-time for less than a year

Pros

Work life balance Work Culture Benefits Good Management

Cons

Nothing I can think of as of now.

April 13, 2020Global Employment Experience and Recruitment Specialist

Thanks for the feedback and for sharing your experience with Informatica. We’d like to thank you for taking the time to give us your feedback. At Informatica, we not only want to empower our customers to make possible what before never existed, but we also want to empower our employees to provide honest feedback that will help us grow as a company. We value and consider all feedback as having your feedback will help us continue to evaluate and improve life at Informatica for all employees. Thank you for your ongoing contribution and feedback!

5. "Good Organization"

Current Employee - Sales

I have been working at Informatica full-time for more than 5 years

Pros

1. Good work life balance 2. Chilled out work culture

Cons

1. Nobody acts even when you do not perform 2. Too much focussed on US

April 6, 2020Global Employment Experience and Recruitment Specialist

6. "Nice experience"

Current Intern - Software Engineer(Internship) in Bangalore

I have been working at Informatica for more than a year

Pros

Free Food, good work culture

Cons

salary to intern is quite less

"Best Workplace"

Current Employee - Technical Writer in Bangalore

I have been working at Informatica full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Informatica has a good work culture.

Cons

Nothing bad at the moment

February 4, 2020Global Employment Experience and Recruitment Specialist

8. "My time at Informatica was perfect."

Former Employee - Software Engineer in Bangalore

I worked at Informatica full-time for less than a year

Pros

Good work life balance Good work culture Above average pay Nice food Nice inhouse pantrys

Cons

I was not able to find any cons as such.

January 24, 2020Global Employment Experience and Recruitment Specialist

Thanks for the feedback and for sharing your experience with Informatica. We’d like to thank you for taking the time to give us your feedback. At Informatica, we not only want to empower our customers to make possible what before never existed, but we also want to empower our employees, current and former, to provide honest feedback that will help us grow as a company. We value and consider all feedback as having your feedback will help us continue to evaluate and improve life at Informatica for all employees. Thank you and good luck to you on your future endeavors!

9. "It is a great place to work and explore new digital world."

Current Employee - Associate Software Engineer in Bangalore

I have been working at Informatica full-time for more than a year

Pros

--work culture is very good in terms or team-wise as well and management-wise. --Helping to each other within the team as well with other teams. It is one of the biggest boon to Informatica. --It is a good place to start as a fresher at Informatica to explore a lot of products in one place. --chill environment to work as well to enjoy.

Cons

--Too few leaves --Outings are less. --Non-veg served only on Friday.

January 9, 2020Global Employment Experience and Recruitment Specialist

Thanks for the feedback and for sharing your experience with Informatica. We’d like to thank you for taking the time to give us your feedback. At Informatica, we not only want to empower our customers to make possible what before never existed, but we also want to empower our employees, current and former, to provide honest feedback that will help us grow as a company. Thank you for the feedback as it helps us make Informatica a better place to work at and best of luck to you.

10. "Good company to work"

4.0

I have been working at Informatica full-time

Pros

Good work culture. You will get a lot to learn

Cons

No Cons as of now

January 13, 2020Global Employment Experience and Recruitment Specialist