Informatica Employee Reviews about "no cons"

Updated Jun 10, 2020

4.2
Informatica Chief Executive Officer Amit Walia
Amit Walia
Pros
  • "Provides a great work life balance(in 246 reviews)

• "work culture is very good in terms or team-wise as well and management-wise(in 102 reviews)

Reviews about "no cons"

Return to all Reviews
  1. "Supportive staff"

Former Intern - Programming in Chandigarh

I worked at Informatica for less than a year

Pros

Great working environment, lot of things to learn, Ajay Pal sir is to supportive

Cons

No cons in company as far my concern

2. "Amazing experience"

Current Intern - Intern in Bangalore

I have been working at Informatica for less than a year

Pros

1. You get to work on real-world projects 2. The expectation is high and so is your performance quality 3. Very assimilating culture. Even if you are as socially awkward as me, you can make a lot of friends because people are just so nice to each other 4. The food is amazing

Cons

No cons really. Even if we're being very critical.

"Best Company"

Current Employee - Associate Software Engineer

I have been working at Informatica full-time for more than a year

Pros

1.Supporting team and managers 2.Work life balance 3.Free lunch 4.Domestic and International trips

Cons

No cons as of now

April 27, 2020Global Employment Experience and Recruitment Specialist

Thanks for the feedback and for sharing your experience with Informatica. We’d like to thank you for taking the time to give us your feedback. At Informatica, we not only want to empower our customers to make possible what before never existed, but we also want to empower our employees to provide honest feedback that will help us grow as a company. We value and consider all feedback as having your feedback will help us continue to evaluate and improve life at Informatica for all employees. Thank you for your ongoing contribution and feedback!

4. "Very good company"

I have been working at Informatica full-time

Pros

great company, great people to work with

Cons

nothing to complain about. no cons

April 8, 2020Global Employment Experience and Recruitment Specialist

"No Use of Work Atmosphere when Work itself is not good."

1.0
    Former Employee - Senior Software Engineer in Hyderābād

I worked at Informatica full-time for more than a year

Pros

Good Pay, New Office is good except the Lunch Cafeteria. But facility guys are doing pretty good job for the comfortability of employees. New Office Space is excellent. But when work is not good and the management is not good what can we do with these office space and the atomosphere.

Cons

1. No learning at all, worthless management,. 2. You would easily get to know bad architecture, messy code, no standard of code. These folks seem to satisfying their ego by putting too much pressure on employees especially Bengalore management. 3. No proper coding standards. No Junits. The code is of full mess. Pretty old technology for version controls and the other stuff. 4. Nothing good that I found with the technology here. If u learn the ways of coding standards that practice here you can go nowhere. 5. No Cons for you if you are from good background and smart enough to know the things, otherwise you would find it pretty amusing thinking you are working with some world class engineers.

April 29, 2020Global Employment Experience and Recruitment Specialist

Thanks for the feedback and for sharing your experience with Informatica. We want to thank you for taking the time to give us your feedback. At Informatica, we not only want to empower our customers to make possible what before never existed, but we also want to empower our employees, current and former, to provide honest feedback that will help us grow as a company. Our employees are our number one priority, so we'd like to address some of your specific concerns: * Feedback - We feel that feedback is key across the board. To ensure that all teammate's voices are heard, we've implemented internal measures. * Transferring - The best thing about Informatica is our global teammates. We promote a culture of growth and upward mobility. * Candidate Experience - Our goal is and has always been to provide an excellent experience for all new teammates and internal teammates. We value and consider all feedback as having your feedback will help us continue to evaluate and improve life at Informatica for all employees. Thank you for your ongoing contribution and feedback!

6. "informatica review"

Current Intern - Global Customer Support in Bangalore

I have been working at Informatica

Pros

nice work place, everyone here is so friendly and of helping nature. Good work life balance. Food is nice.

Cons

There is no cons here.

7. "Life at Informatica"

Current Intern - Associate Software Engineer in Bangalore

I have been working at Informatica for less than a year

Pros

Great culture. Supportive team and manager. Great work life balance. Good quality food. Get to learn new things on daily basis

Cons

No cons faced till now.

8. "good company"

Current Intern - Anonymous Intern

I have been working at Informatica

Pros

good culture friendly environment great learning free lunch good work life balance

Cons

no cons for this company

9. "Bingo!!!!"

Current Employee - QA Engineer in Bangalore

I have been working at Informatica full-time for less than a year

Pros

1. Good place to learn new technologies and challenging work. 2. Cool, helping and unbiased management. No micro management 3. Helping and supporting colleagues. 4. Decent compensation and other benefits.

Cons

No cons as of now.

January 14, 2020Global Employment Experience and Recruitment Specialist

Thanks for the feedback and for sharing your experience with Informatica. We’d like to thank you for taking the time to give us your feedback. At Informatica, we not only want to empower our customers to make possible what before never existed, but we also want to empower our employees, current and former, to provide honest feedback that will help us grow as a company. Thank you for the feedback as it helps us make Informatica a better place to work at and best of luck to you.

10. "Good company to work"

4.0

I have been working at Informatica full-time

Pros

Good work culture. You will get a lot to learn

Cons

No Cons as of now

January 13, 2020Global Employment Experience and Recruitment Specialist