Influitive Employee Reviews about "work environment"

Updated Sep 16, 2020

Found 13 of over 187 reviews

4.6
Influitive CEO Dan McCall
Dan McCall
Pros
  • "Great open-concept office with catered lunches, snacks, and couches allowing you to work in a different atmosphere within the office(in 26 reviews)

• "Really nice people and great work environment(in 13 reviews)

• Cons
  • "Things happen fast, so it might be hard to adjust for someone not use to a fast-paced/changing environment(in 15 reviews)

• "Growing company that can experience growing pains(in 8 reviews)

• More Pros and Cons
    Pros & Cons are excerpts from user reviews. They are not authored by Glassdoor.

Reviews about "work environment"

Return to all Reviews
    1. 5.0
      Former Employee, less than 1 year

Great

Sep 16, 2020 - Sales Development Representative (SDR) in Toronto, ON
      Business Outlook

Pros

solid work environment really good people

Cons

Company had its ups and downs

2. 5.0
      Current Employee, less than 1 year

Great company with people who care!

Jun 9, 2020 - Staff Accountant in Toronto, ON
      Business Outlook

Pros

Really nice people and great work environment

Cons

No cons working here at the moment

2 people found this review helpful
    3. 5.0
      Former Intern, less than 1 year

Intern: Fantastic people, culture, ownership of the product

Sep 7, 2014 - Product Management Intern in Toronto, ON
      Business Outlook

Pros

Advocate marketing is a growing category, and Influvians are all about enabling advocate marketers to connect personally with their customers easier. As an intern, I immediately noticed how friendly and easy it was to approach anyone in the company for help. Everyone who works at Influitive is there because they want to be and will go out of their way to make things work. In our downtime (e.g. lunch, evenings/weekends), the team likes to unwind and hang out with food, board games, by the pool, ... you name it. If you're thinking about Influitive, you'd better be ready to have fun with your colleagues and life-long friends. From the start of my internship, I owned my projects and work. The successes or failures were in my control and with the company's resources available to me, I learned to get things done at an accelerated rate. If I needed guidance, I could find a team member or get an introduction to someone with the experience required. Finally, the work environment was amazing. With Influitive's office, I could move around throughout the day to a different space to jog my creativity or just get a change of pace.

Cons

Moving from a corporate position to a startup position, my paycheck took quite the haircut, but it was worth it for the incredible learning opportunity and people I met during my internship. Going back to school without catered lunches has been a tough transition.

4. 5.0

Couldn't ask for more

Nov 22, 2015 - Events Marketing Manager in Toronto, ON
      Business Outlook

Pros

Great culture and work environment. Incredibly smart peers. Everyone is onboard because of their on merits, no BS. Incredibly transparent organization, too. In our town halls, for instance, the CEO and other C-Level executives openly answers all sort of questions. Lots of opportunity to grow and to make a real impact on the business. Business that, by the way, you're also an owner. Lastly, the company is truly worried about your career and professional growth and will give you full support to achieve that. Passionate clients, cool offices, cool perks and all that was said on other reviews.

Cons

Fast-paced environment, to say the least. You'll play hard, but will work hard, too. Some processes are still not in place or being developed as we grow, so there's some trial and learning.

3 people found this review helpful
    5. 5.0

So Awesome!

May 30, 2017 -  in Toronto, ON
      Business Outlook

Pros

Influitive is such a supporting work environment! No matter what you are doing, one of the top priorities is personal growth and development. Within the short time that I have been at Influitive, I have already learned so much, with the support of my Manager and team. No matter what team you work on at Influitive, there is always ways for you to learn about other areas of the business, and ways to get involved.

Cons

Honestly, I can't think of anything! Influitive is such a fantastic company to work for, and it really shows how much they care for their employees.

6. 5.0
      Current Intern, less than 1 year

QA Intern

May 25, 2017 - Anonymous Intern
      Business Outlook

Pros

Awesome people, awesome culture. It has a very relaxed work environment but we get stuff done!

Cons

Tuesday lunch cater please? Wednesday lunch cater please? Thursday lunch cater please? We need heavier dumbbells in the gym.

7. 5.0
      Current Employee, more than 1 year

Wonderful Place to Work!

Aug 16, 2018 - Customer Success Manager in Toronto, ON
      Business Outlook

Pros

-People -Open and honest culture -The work environment is great for work life balance (they care about their people) -The office is amazing! -You feel part of a family

Cons

-Start up growing pains -Still building out processes (but great for people who like to make them)

Influitive Response

CEO

Thank you for your recognition of our culture and office! Interesting comment on family. It's not actually the feeling I'm going for (I'd prefer a high performance sports team... Maybe we are a "high performance family"?? You're so right that we lack processes in a number of areas and if you are a process oriented person there is lots of great learning and growth opportunity in the next year. Building repeatable processes is a critical step to gaining the efficiency and scalability we are looking for. Let's make it happen!

8. 5.0
      Current Employee

Amazing company

May 31, 2016 - Anonymous Employee
      Business Outlook

Pros

Passionate, driven, smart professionals Great perks, free snack, fantastic work environment, smooth on-boarding process Friendly colleagues, stimulating team

Cons

I can't think of any at the moment, this company is great to work for!

3 people found this review helpful
    9. 5.0
      Current Intern

Dynamic

May 9, 2018 - Anonymous Intern
      Business Outlook

Pros

Real responsibility and high expectations. Dynamic and fun work environment. Smart, talented and hard working colleagues. Compelling product vision.

Cons

Not always highly structured, but the fast pace makes up for this.

10. 5.0
      Current Employee, less than 1 year

Brimming with excitement and positivity

Jul 8, 2015 - QA Analyst in Toronto, ON
      Business Outlook

Pros

Positive work environment, Personal development encouraged and nourished, driven team. Transparent business practices.

Cons

Bursting at the seams moving soon to a location that can hold us.

Influitive Response

VP Talent

Don't worry, "Brimming", we are moving December 1st to nearly 4x the space we currently have, so you'll no longer have to barter for meeting rooms like you sometimes do these days. 2.5 more months and we're in there!

Viewing 1 - 10 of 13 Reviews