InVision Front End Engineer Reviews | Glassdoor.ca

Found 3 reviews

5.0
InVision CEO Clark Valberg
Clark Valberg

"Couldn't ask for a better employer"

Current Employee - Front End Engineer

I have been working at InVision full-time

Pros

Remote work environment; intelligent, devoted and kind people; killer product

Cons

The company is still figuring some things out from a management standpoint.

InVision2017-01-13

"Wonderful Place to Work"

Current Employee - Front End Engineer

I have been working at InVision full-time for more than a year

Pros

* The strength of this company is the strength of its people. I love my team and everyone I work with. Really talented, smart people. * Work from home * Somewhat flexible schedule. There are core hours, but management understands the necessary intrusions of life. * Opportunities for growth. On the engineering side of the house we need to wear many hats. I'm learning on a daily basis.

Cons

* Need to be self-motivated and organized. This is not a con for me, per se, just a warning to others. You will need to stay on top of your work and manage it on your own. * Individual teams can be somewhat isolated from one another. I have no idea what most of the company is doing. * That's really about it for cons!

Advice to Management

Increase inter-team communication. Otherwise everything is fabulous. We love it here!

InVision2016-10-27

"The best job I've ever had"

Current Employee - Front End Engineer in New York, NY

I have been working at InVision full-time for more than a year

Pros

I love working with so many smart and talented people. I'm constantly challenged (in a good way) so it keeps things interesting and exciting. Everyone is so friendly and are always willing to help out whenever you get stuck or need to bounce some ideas off of them. InVision is defiantly a place where I can grow my career and become the best I can be.

Cons

If you are working outside of the United States, some of the benefits no longer apply.

Advice to Management

Keep up the great work!

InVision2016-02-14