Ian Martin Group Employee Reviews about "see any cons"

Updated Feb 22, 2019

Found 5 of over 224 reviews

4.4
Ian Martin Group CEO and Chief Steward Tim Masson (no image)
Tim Masson
Pros
  • "I truly miss IMG a lot even now being far(in 14 reviews)

• "The way of Giving knowledge is innovative and the work environment is very good(in 13 reviews)

• Cons
  • "Still now i didn't find any cons, If I found any, sure I will update(in 6 reviews)

• "I do not have see any cons in the company(in 5 reviews)

• More Pros and Cons
    Pros & Cons are excerpts from user reviews. They are not authored by Glassdoor.

Choose a different language and keep reading other reviews.

Reviews about "see any cons"

Return to all Reviews
    1. 5.0
      Current Employee, less than 1 year

First Job-New Experience

Feb 22, 2019 - Trainee in Bangalore
      Business Outlook

Pros

* Providing the best training. * Place to grow with the growth of the company. * An entirely different culture with understanding, cooperative and supportive management.

Cons

* I don't see any cons

1 person found this review helpful

Chief Steward & CEO

Thanks for sharing your perspective... I really enjoyed meeting the new trainees on my trip this month... looking forward to seeing how each of you grows in your role! :)

2. 5.0
      Current Employee, less than 1 year

Best place to work and enjoy

Feb 22, 2019 - Technical Recruiter in Bangalore
      Business Outlook

Pros

*The best thing about IMG is the freedom which comes with the responsibility. We enjoy it more. * Healthy workplace with equal treatment *Wholeness at work and we can be our slef in the organisation

Cons

I don't see any cons

Be the first to find this review helpful
    3. 5.0
      Current Employee, more than 1 year

Technical Recruiter

Feb 19, 2019 - Technical Recruiter in Bangalore
      Business Outlook

Pros

"The Ian Martin group" is " Best Place to Work". * Workplace culture & employee engagement * Treating everyone equal * Caring of employee health. * Providing the best training. * 100% career growth

Cons

I don't see any cons

Be the first to find this review helpful

Chief Steward & CEO

Thanks for the post... it was great to experience the positive energy and working relationships that the Bangalore team has at the offsite last week!

4. 5.0
      Current Employee, more than 1 year

Technical Recruiter

Aug 27, 2018 - Technical Recruiter in Bangalore
      Business Outlook

Pros

An environment every employee dream for is right here, the values and working style is being set free. We believe in Freedom vs Responsibility which allows one another to showcase their responsible side while enjoying the trust company has on each employee. We have the psychological safety here and we cherish it 😊. Our company also has a program to send recruiters to onsite location (Canada) every year without setting targets for them unlike most of the staffing firms do. I was one of the employees who got a chance to visit onsite this year, it was an amazing and a great learning experience. The people were so welcoming. This gives an opportunity to learn and build relationship with onsite Ian Martin family, as now I feel so much more connected. The Offsite we conduct in Canada and Bangalore is so much fun, where we gather, enjoy and learn. We eat together, dance together also we celebrate everyone’s success together.

Cons

Don't see any cons as of now.

2 people found this review helpful

Chief Steward & CEO

Awesome... thanks for sharing ... so glad you enjoyed the offsite this year!

5. 5.0
      Current Employee

Senior Staffing specialist

Oct 2, 2015 - Staffing Specialist in Bangalore
      Business Outlook

Pros

Best company to work in this industry. The management have a very positive approach towards their employees and is everyone is respected, encouraged and valued for the work they do. And they have multiple fun activities to keep all of us happy and focussed. In love with this work place and company.

Cons

None. I do not have see any cons in the company. They are really the best.

1 person found this review helpful