Ian Martin Group Employee Reviews about "no cons"

Updated Nov 8, 2019

4.2
Ian Martin Group CEO and Chief Steward Tim Masson (no image)
Tim Masson
Pros
  • "The way of Giving knowledge is innovative and the work environment is very good(in 13 reviews)

• "To anyone in the recruiting industry whether a trainee or experienced, I recommend IMG to work for as you'll have good opportunities here(in 12 reviews)

Cons
  • "There are no cons but we should not misuse the given freedom(in 16 reviews)

• "Still now i didn't find any cons, If I found any, sure I will update(in 6 reviews)

Reviews about "no cons"

Return to all Reviews
  1. "Great place to work"

Current Employee - Technical Recruiter

I have been working at Ian Martin Group full-time for more than a year

Pros

Great people, great office

Cons

No cons working here. Very nice

November 18, 2019Chief Steward & CEO

Thanks for posting a review... much appreciated!

2. "End user support"

Current Contractor - IT Tech Support in North York, ON
    No Opinion of CEO

I have been working at Ian Martin Group for more than 3 years

Pros

Lots of learning opportunities Annual negotiation of salary Excellent HR

Cons

No cons really, false promise of full time employment with the company on contract with

3. "Capstone Work"

Former Intern - Anonymous Intern in Toronto, ON

I worked at Ian Martin Group

Pros

Amazing team. Worked as a student, introducing a new system software to be decided for the company. Great feedback from management. Very open to ideas This happened for a year

Cons

No cons on my end

March 12, 2019Chief Steward & CEO

Awesome... thanks so much for posting about your experience!

4. "Back office"

4.0

I have been working at Ian Martin Group full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Great place to work. Employees are treated as family.

Cons

no cons as of yet.

June 4, 2018Chief Steward & CEO

Thanks for the post... I've very interested to learn what's behind your comment about "giving all employees equal opportunities"... we have the Role Advice Process, which allows any employee to engage a process to make changes to their own role definition... I'd love to help you get started... please reach out and let's have a conversation about it! -Tim

5. ""Freedom and Responsibility""

Current Employee - Recruiter in Bangalore

I have been working at Ian Martin Group full-time for less than a year

Pros

It helps us to be accountable.

Cons

There are no cons but we should not misuse the given freedom.

April 8, 2019Chief Steward & CEO

Thanks for the post... so glad you are having a good experience so far!

"Best Workplace"

Current Employee - Technical Recruiter in Bangalore

I have been working at Ian Martin Group full-time for more than a year

Pros

Ian Martin Group - I had never imagined there is a wonderful company like (IMG) exists when I started looking for job 2 years back, believe me I feel very fortunate and lucky to have joined Ian Martin Group. Ian Martin has taught me the real meaning of work life balance which is great, I really want to thank each and every one at Ian Martin, this company has given me a lot of opportunities to grow in my current role and went through various professional development/Leadership training programs and it has helped me grow 100 times better compared to when I joined here and I will never forget the kindness of management. Great people to work with, encouraging and motivating, we have a togetherness in the office environment and happy to see all the smiling faces around. IMG and the people here does not let you feel like you are just an employee but a family member of this group. I am very happily working with all these friendly & caring people. In these two years I always felt happy going to office with a big smile, coz I love this environment and I am not left alone at all anytime, I have got many colleagues around who are so friendly and caring. Never ever got demotivated. Motivates new people joining, you will be surrounded by passionate people with lots of talent and everyone will be happy to teach you all the work and we get to involve in many other motivating training programs, Stewardship programs (meaningful volunteer opportunities) we have a social committee among us who are passionate about taking care of social events/fun events at office. I have found my work to be very rewarding and full of opportunities to grow, solid foundation for learning and career growth, wonderful people in the Management, friendly and personable. All I would like to add is, I love my work what I am doing currently and I love the work culture we have here “Best Place to Work” – “Great place to grow” - I have learnt to be responsible in life as well as at my work and I also enjoy my freedom carefully. Thanks for giving me an opportunity to be a part of this wonderful IMG family.

Cons

No cons - Never seen any

March 4, 2019Chief Steward & CEO

Wow... thanks for writing such a long and detailed post... it's really helpful to hear about some of the things that have been working for you since you joined two years ago... let's keep the momentum going!

7. "Was excellent"

4.0
    Former Intern - Anonymous Intern

I worked at Ian Martin Group for more than a year

Pros

Balanced work life, Supportive staffs, Innovative projects, Challenging Position

Cons

No cons.......As it was best for me

March 12, 2019Chief Steward & CEO

Thanks so much for posting about your experience!

"Best place to work"

Current Employee - Recruiting Manager in Bangalore

I have been working at Ian Martin Group full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Everything about this company is only good. As a woman I can say that this company 100% walks the talk of treating everyone equally. There are absolutely no reasons as to why one individual should be deprived of a role they want to play. I keep falling in love with this company over and over again. I am so proud to be a part of this company. This is one place where I have seen they really know what "work life balance" means to everyone who work here and they do their best to ensure the employee is happy and content. What else can anyone ask for?

Cons

:) I don't think of any. In fact, if there is anything which bothers - everyone is all ears to fix it for you. There are absolutely no cons for me.

October 29, 2018Chief Steward & CEO

Haha... thanks for your advice to management - that's very kind. Also, this is the first post on Glassdoor that mentions issues around gender equality... it's something that's very important to me and I'm glad to see that you feel that support!

"Recruiter"

Current Employee - IT Technical Recruiter in Bangalore

I have been working at Ian Martin Group full-time for more than a year

Pros

Going Teal. Place to grow with the growth of the company. Work culture. Company care for the employees health.

Cons

It's hard to find cons here... Because really there is no cons :) :P

October 29, 2018Chief Steward & CEO

Sweet... thanks for the review... we invest in people to make sure that they want to stay in the long run and help the company grow... so great to hear that you're in! :)

"Great place to work!"

Current Employee - Recruiter in Bangalore

I have been working at Ian Martin Group full-time

Pros

Amazing work culture ..Amazing working environment.. truely a great place to work..

Cons

No cons as if for now..

September 24, 2018Chief Steward & CEO

You guys are making it a great place... all we've done is give you the space to make it happen... it's so fun to see all the awesome stuff you're doing and posting on the WhatsApp feed all the time!

Found 16 reviews