Ian Martin Group Employee Reviews about "find any cons"

Updated Feb 28, 2019

Found 6 of over 188 reviews

4.3
Ian Martin Group CEO and Chief Steward Tim Masson (no image)
Tim Masson
Pros
  • "I truly miss IMG a lot even now being far(in 14 reviews)

• "The way of Giving knowledge is innovative and the work environment is very good(in 13 reviews)

• Cons
  • "Still now i didn't find any cons, If I found any, sure I will update(in 6 reviews)

• "I do not have see any cons in the company(in 5 reviews)

• More Pros and Cons
    Pros & Cons are excerpts from user reviews. They are not authored by Glassdoor.

Choose a different language and keep reading other reviews.

Reviews about "find any cons"

Return to all Reviews
    1. 5.0
      Current Employee, more than 3 years

"Empathetic & Unique Organization "

Feb 28, 2019 - Anonymous Employee
      Business Outlook

Pros

No matter how long I chew on my thoughts, my words seem to fall short of explaining the impact, the emotion, and the way my life has changed after joining IMG. It's been 3.5 years and I am amazed with the way this place has evolved. Key factors which makes it a great place to work 1. Continuous Improvement - Excellent training programs to grow 2. Employee Engagement 3. The Values and Common Practices These are the top ones according to me, but there are quite a few more. I love the way employees are trusted.

Cons

This field for IMG can be replaced with feedback. The management is always open for feedback (one of the common practice we follow at IMG), if I find any cons, I feel safe to address it without any hesitation.

3 people found this review helpful

Chief Steward & CEO

Wow, this is just a very kind and thoughtful post... I really appreciate the attention you took to highlight the specific practices that you are finding helpful... it makes it easier to know what's working and how we can continue that progress. Much appreciated!

2. 5.0
      Current Employee, more than 1 year

Recruiter

Oct 15, 2018 - IT Technical Recruiter in Bangalore
      Business Outlook

Pros

Going Teal. Place to grow with the growth of the company. Work culture. Company care for the employees health.

Cons

It's hard to find cons here... Because really there is no cons :) :P

2 people found this review helpful

Chief Steward & CEO

Sweet... thanks for the review... we invest in people to make sure that they want to stay in the long run and help the company grow... so great to hear that you're in! :)

3. 5.0
      Current Employee, more than 1 year

Best place to work!!

Aug 26, 2018 - IT Recruiter in Bangalore
      Business Outlook

Pros

I have been working here since 2016. This is the best company for a fresher to start with.Both our offshore and onshore recruiters are friendly and helpful. The culture what they follow here is totally different. Recently I had an opportunity to visit Canada for offsite and attend training. I was there for 3 weeks. Our Canadian friends were caring and helpful. Our CEO, his wife and our VP took us to Niagara falls one weekend and then we had dinner in our CEO's house. Not only them there were other colleagues who spent their valuable time with us. We enjoyed a lot and at the same time we learnt a lot from our seniors. My experience in Canada was amazing. All are treated equally in IMG. We all have psychological safety to give feedback to anyone in this organisation irrespective of their designation. Employees here have scope of growth. Especially they promote women empowerment. They accept the way we are.The environment here is very positive. I am very excited about our company going into teal. Happy to be the part of this amazing team :)

Cons

I can't find any cons.

1 person found this review helpful

Chief Steward & CEO

Wow... thanks for the review. It was so fun to have you guys in Canada... looking forward to seeing you all in India in Feb!

4. 5.0
      Current Employee, less than 1 year

"SPLENDID PLACE TO WORK!!"

Nov 27, 2017 - Recruiter in Bangalore
      Business Outlook

Pros

1. Most trusted place to find your FUTURE. 2. Growth and learning is what i have been getting since day one. 3. It provides good and beneficial Quality training and as well good Work Environment. 4. Just love this place,culture and every single person here. 5. I just love IAN MARTIN GROUP.

Cons

I could not find any CONS at Ian Martin Group.

2 people found this review helpful
    5. 5.0
      Current Employee, less than 1 year

This is an amazing place to work

Aug 16, 2018 - Trainee Recruiter in Bangalore
      Business Outlook

Pros

The best company to work in. They do not believe hierarchy. It has a very good environment. People here are very supportive.

Cons

It's hard to find cons here

3 people found this review helpful

Chief Steward & CEO

So glad that you are enjoying your experience at Ian Martin so far... looking forward to meeting you when I visit Bangalore in Feb!

6. 5.0
      Current Employee, less than 1 year

"Good work place to learn"

Nov 4, 2016 - Trainee Recruiter in Bangalore
      Business Outlook

Pros

-This is good company for those who want to take initiative to prove themselves. -Good environment and the management is cool. -Helpful team. -Polarity

Cons

- Still now i didn't find any cons, If I found any, sure I will update. - "404 - Error"

Be the first to find this review helpful
    Viewing 1 - 6 of 6 English Reviews