IPRO Employee Reviews about "contract work"

Updated Jan 27, 2014

3.2
IPRO CEO Theodore O. Will (no image)
Theodore O. Will
Pros
  • "Compressed work schedule, good benefit package, strong middle management, strong professional staff(in 8 reviews)

• "Flexible work schedules (Remote not allowed*)(in 6 reviews)

Cons

Reviews about "contract work"

Return to all Reviews

"Excellent Company to work for - environmentally friendly & employee satisfaction conscious."

5.0

I have been working at IPRO

Pros

Professionals in health care administration & improvement

Cons

Assignment dependent on contract work availability.

"Appreciate what you've got!"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Lake Success, NY

I have been working at IPRO part-time for more than 10 years

Pros

Interesting and purposeful work, concern for employees, flexible schedule options, fun company events (softball games, Thanksgiving pies), good team work, nice, friendly people willing to help each other, really good benefits, a lot of integrity, honest commitment to please customers and (this attitude appears to pervade the company), wellness program, very inexpensive gym in building, wellness benefit with reimbursement for 50% of $ spent (capped), great shopping center across the street, more but that's all that comes to mind at the moment :) I have worked at IPRO for a while and I am pretty happy there. It's a good place to work, not perfect, but better than most places, I would bet. For a smaller sized company, they put a lot of effort into saying "Thanks" to staff -- holiday pies and gift cards, summer ice cream, annual softball game/picnic with family welcome. I mean how many places do those things? Anyone who is not happy there needs to open their eyes and take a good look at them self. In general, people are about as happy as they make up their minds to be.

Cons

Contract work makes for some insecurity. Constant construction in parking lot/ garage.

Continue reading

"excellent employer"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Lake Success, NY

I have been working at IPRO full-time for more than 5 years

Pros

Management cares about the employees. Even in this struggling economy-IPRO continues to provide generous support of programs such as their wellness program.

Cons

The uncertainty of contract work is very stressful. There has been some changes in recent years reflecting the current state of our economy. For example a decrease in wage increases. Although this is a con-it is better than most organizations that have cut increases entirely.

Continue reading

Choose a different language and keep reading other reviews.

Found 3 reviews