- Arts & Design
- Customer Services & Support
- Finance & Accounting
- Personnel/Human Resources
- Information Technology
- Media & Communications
- Military & Protective Services
- Product & Project Management
- Research & Science
- Retail & Food Services
- Skilled Labour & Manufacturing
- Current Employees
- Canada - All Cities
- - Alberta
- - British Columbia
- - Manitoba
- - New Brunswick
- - Newfoundland and Labrador
- - Nova Scotia
- - Ontario
- - Prince Edward Island
- - Quebec
- - Saskatchewan
- - Yukon
- - Northwest Territories
- - Nunavut
- - Remote
Found 5 of over 5 reviews
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
- Most Recent
- Oldest first
Choose a different language and keep reading other reviews.
- English (5 reviews)
- Current Employee, more than 3 years★★★★★RecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Great culture and employee benefits
I don't see any downside. This company is getting better every day.
- Current Employee★★★★★RecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Friendly, flexible, cutting edge science
Office politics, need more products in the pipeline
- Current Employee, less than 1 year★★★★★RecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
People are very nice, collaborative, and all seem very passionate about their work. Upper management demonstrates an effort to connect with employees and to listen. Good work-life balance.
I feel that the company is still relatively young, so a lot of trials and errors, learning. But this is also a good opportunity to grow with the company and for career growth.
- Former Employee, more than 1 year★★★★★RecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
People and cross-functional teams are really nice. Flexible work environment.
The management team and direction of the company are all over the place. trying to take on too many things at once.
- Current Employee, more than 1 year★★★★★RecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Great purpose and, fantastic colleagues
Not always easy to deal with people in different locations