What are your colleagues talking about?
Top Review Highlights by Sentiment
Excerpts from user reviews, not authored by Glassdoor
- "the employee rate benefit is good if you know where to look for the good bargains" (in 233 reviews)
- "Great people and that is what makes ihg great" (in 206 reviews)
- "Work life balance is good" (in 131 reviews)
- "great culture and focus on development of staff" (in 126 reviews)
- "Staff are friendly and helpful" (in 80 reviews)
- "Poor management and under stress most days" (in 163 reviews)
- "low salary and far from my home" (in 132 reviews)
- "1) Low pay rate compared to the industry standards in my area (for my specific property)." (in 117 reviews)
- "Long hours when season is busy but when business is slow you're definitely not getting any at all." (in 81 reviews)
- "managers have a problem with be called on the weekends to help solve guests issues." (in 65 reviews)
Ratings by Demographics
This rating reflects the overall rating of IHG Hotels and Resorts and is not affected by filters.
Found 4,005 of over 5K reviews
Updated Oct 2, 2023
- Most Recent
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
- 5.0Jul 10, 2023Summer Activities AttendantFormer Employee
Absolutely beautiful location, great fellow staff members, staff village is a fun atmosphere. Being in the activities department, everyday was exciting.
Most staff have to share a room (unless you are management or have a qualification for your role). You eventually will get very sick of the staff buffet.
IHG Hotels and Resorts Reviews FAQs
IHG Hotels and Resorts has an overall rating of 4.0 out of 5, based on over 4,705 reviews left anonymously by employees. 74% of employees would recommend working at IHG Hotels and Resorts to a friend and 67% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has been stable over the past 12 months.
74% of IHG Hotels and Resorts employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated IHG Hotels and Resorts 3.7 out of 5 for work life balance, 3.9 for culture and values and 3.8 for career opportunities.