Found 44 of over 46 reviews
- Most Recent
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
What are your colleagues talking about?
Top Review Highlights by Sentiment
Excerpts from user reviews, not authored by Glassdoor
- "A great mission and great people." (in 6 reviews)
- "You are treated as if you don't know what you're doing and the CEO always thinks he can do it better" (in 8 reviews)
- "Poor management; lack of professionalism; an egregious case of 'founder syndrome;' lack of vision; no strategic planning; shifting priorities and standards; lack of honesty; and toxic relations with others in governement, non" (in 3 reviews)
- "A senior leadership (chief level) that is grossly overpaid for a $6 million organization" (in 3 reviews)
- 3.0Jun 21, 2023Business Development AssociateFormer Employee, more than 1 yearNew York, NY
Good people on staff in the ranks who really believe in the mission
Previous CEO was the worst person in the world, yelled at staff, toxic environment
IAVA Reviews FAQs
IAVA has an overall rating of 2.7 out of 5, based on over 46 reviews left anonymously by employees. 47% of employees would recommend working at IAVA to a friend and 38% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has improved by 5% over the last 12 months.
47% of IAVA employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated IAVA 2.3 out of 5 for work life balance, 2.8 for culture and values and 2.4 for career opportunities.