HotelFurniture.com Reviews

Updated May 27, 2021

Found 4 of over 4 reviews

5.0
HotelFurniture.com President Danna Dunnage (no image)
Danna Dunnage

Choose a different language and keep reading other reviews.

1. 5.0

Best job ever

May 27, 2021 - Product Owner in Vancouver, BC
    Business Outlook

Pros

* Great recruitment process - so much so that I even raved about it to my references * Awesome team that are open and supportive * Always looking for improvements * Evolving team and culture * Supportive of remote work * Supportive of personal and professional development * Fab office and socials * Love being part of a parent company that owns other companies we can work with and learn from

Cons

None for me but if you don't like moving fast and change, probably not the place for you

2. 5.0
    Current Contractor, less than 1 year

Excellent place to work!

Apr 6, 2021 - Digital Content Creator in Vancouver, BC
    Business Outlook

Pros

great workplace culture, opportunities to learn, clear and manageable goals and expectations, very considerate of scheduling and time off, great work/life balance, all around great place to work!

Cons

honestly can't think of any

3. 5.0

A career highlight

Oct 8, 2020 - Director of Marketing in Vancouver, BC
    Business Outlook

Pros

* A fantastic recruitment process. The entire process was very well communicated and prepared in a way to give you a sense of how the team operates and what your role will look like. I had a really good idea of the culture and the team from the beginning. * The company and team are interested in understanding each individual - how they work and operate, how they communicate, and how they show up. With the software in place to help us understand each other, our working relationships have a solid foundation and ultimately improves our day-to-day and productivity. * I have never worked in an organization so committed to its employees. They don't just talk-the-talk, they go above and beyond. It's a real sense of family. They compensate correctly with wage and other benefits, and continually work at providing a fantastic culture. * Even as a new company with constant change and the need to adapt your direction constantly, the leadership and company are very supportive. * They provide the proper infrastructure and technology you need to do your job, but also to ENJOY doing your job. * They understand that remote work is a real thing and that it can be productive with the right support and environment. They hire the right person for the job, not just based on location or background. * The team is committed to supporting each other and building each other up.

Cons

The team is very agile and flexible and extremely hands-on. If you prefer structure and defined responsibilities, you may find yourself wanting more of it working here.

4. 5.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

Great team. Great product.

Mar 13, 2020 - Talent Acquisition in Vancouver, BC
    Business Outlook

Pros

- Fantastic leadership based on integrity, trust, and grit - The platform is a game-changer for the hotel hospitality industry - Growing startup so there is room to really help shape the direction we're taking - A place where you feel valued and your input and ideas are not just welcomed, but expected - Even though it's a startup and the pace is fast, we still value rest and recovery so you're not burning out at the end of the day!

Cons

It's probably not the place for you if you're looking for established processes and a structured environment.

Viewing 1 - 4 of 4 English Reviews