- Arts & Design
- Customer Services & Support
- Finance & Accounting
- Personnel/Human Resources
- Information Technology
- Media & Communications
- Military & Protective Services
- Product & Project Management
- Research & Science
- Retail & Food Services
- Skilled Labour & Manufacturing
- Current Employees
- Canada - All Cities
- - Ontario
- - Toronto, ON Area
- - Toronto, ON
- - Mississauga Valley, ON
- - Pickering, ON
- - Mississauga, ON
- - Burlington, ON
Found 31 of over 43 reviews
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
- Most Recent
- Oldest first
- Current Employee★★★★★Nov. 9, 2022 - Human ResourcesRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Flexibility, challenge, leadership. It's a great place to work if you want a work life balance.
There isn't one; if you like working in an office you would need to find a client that allowed for that. Otherwise it's WFH.
- Current Employee, more than 1 year★★★★★Nov. 2, 2022 - Talent Acquisition SpecialistRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
- supportive leadership - great clients
I did not experience any cons yet
- Current Employee, more than 3 years★★★★★Nov. 2, 2022 - Talent Acquisition SpecialistRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
- Autonomy - Leadership Team - Flexibility - Opportunity
- No cons, it is a great place to work!
- Current Employee★★★★★Oct. 16, 2022 - Senior Talent Acquisition ConsultantRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
- Excellent environment. - Friendly and professional people. - Great place to learn how to move among different companies.
- It is a medium size company which makes growth difficult.
- Current Employee★★★★★Aug. 25, 2022 - Recruitment ConsultantRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Excellent work life balance- alot of flexibility offered
Remote work not always for everyone and can pose issues for some
- Current Employee★★★★★Aug. 8, 2022 - Talent Acquisition Specialist in Toronto, ONRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Good culture and work life balance
Lack of training and no communication of client change
Thank you for sharing your experiences. We are always looking for ways to improve and we'd like to discuss your comment if you are available. Please reach out to Meera or Meryl if you would like to talk further. We hope to hear from you.
- Current Employee, more than 1 year★★★★★Jul. 4, 2022 - Talent Acquisition SpecialistRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Great work culture, lots of freedom, manager checks in when needed and not overbearing (knows if I need her, I will reach out and that's how I like it), CEO is pretty approachable, very flexible and respectful of boundaries
sometimes lack of communication regarding next client placementContinue reading
We truly appreciate you taking the time to share your thoughts and so happy that you speak highly of our culture. We believe strongly in continuous improvement, and this includes our communication strategy with regards to next placements. Feel free to reach out, our door is always open to discuss improvements and better strategies. Thank you again for your feedback!
- Current Employee, less than 1 year★★★★★Mar. 16, 2022 - Talent Acquisition Specialist in Toronto, ONRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Excellent communication and timely coordination of interviews
HirePower is really good. nothing to complainContinue reading
We are so happy you had such a positive experience, thanks for taking the time to share this with us!
- Current Employee, less than 1 year★★★★★Nov. 22, 2021 - Talent Acquisition ConsultantRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
As a newbie to the company, the onboarding process has been seamless. Anyone can relate to a time in their lives where this particular process can feel like a monster of it's own. This company has done a great job to make you feel like it can be that easy.
Nothing to report at the moment.
- Current Employee, more than 5 years★★★★★Dec. 2, 2021 - Recruitment Consultant in Burlington, ONRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Wonderful team mates, and full remote work.
Left on your own a lot, managers call once a week for 15 minutes. Not a lot of feedback or recognition.Continue reading
We love our team and work hard hand-picking teammates that fit our culture. One of our goals is to help develop our people further by offering constructive feedback more often. Thanks for the good suggestion! We are continuously learning about how remote work can be very isolating and lonely and because of this, we are taking steps to create a more hybrid work solution and look forward to seeing more people in the office. Please reach out to us if you would like to discuss this further. Our door is always open. Thank you again for your feedback, it is appreciated!
HirePower (Canada) Reviews FAQs
HirePower (Canada) has an overall rating of 4.6 out of 5, based on over 43 reviews left anonymously by employees. 88% of employees would recommend working at HirePower (Canada) to a friend and 87% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has decreased by -2% over the last 12 months.
88% of HirePower (Canada) employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated HirePower (Canada) 4.8 out of 5 for work life balance, 4.8 for culture and values and 3.8 for career opportunities.