Heritage Education Funds Reviews | Glassdoor.ca

Heritage Education Funds Reviews

Sort: PopularRatingDate

"There is great income potential for those who have money to invest into their business."

Former Employee - Sales Representative in Saskatoon, SK
    Former Employee - Sales Representative in Saskatoon, SK

Pros

- Great income potential for successful candidates
    - Offering an outstanding product
    - Flexible hours and time off when needed

Cons

- VERY expensive to get started
    -VERY regulated.. can not advertise without sending all materials through compliance, can not have business cards made unless they are made through head office and they charge too much.
    -No help to gain leads for new reps
    -Rewards and recognition only kick in when you are at the very top of the company, so you have very little motivation from the team when its needed most - in the beginning.

Advice to Management

Allow your rep's to move at their own speed and exercise their creativity. Host contests and reward rep's for jobs well done.

2. "A great part-time income source!"

Current Employee - Sales Representative in Toronto, ON
    Current Employee - Sales Representative in Toronto, ON

Pros

You have the ability to set your own hours,. There is an unlimited commission pay structure. There are really great promotions to encourage you to work hard and be productive. You get to work from home and set your own hours. Once you build a customer base you will have "bonus" babies to existing clients as well as referrals.

Cons

Flipside of commission - you are strictly on commission, you must pay for all of your own marketing materials. It's tough to get started without a doubt.

Advice to Management

Websites have a lot of glitches, when tracking leads, etc. Please make Salestree a more user friendly and productive sales tool.

"Extremely nice place to work"

Pros

Heritage Education Funds have a fostering environment filled with people who value growth of the company as much as the growth of each individual contributing.

Cons

Can be a bit too relaxing sometimes, may not be for people who need constant challenges in their lives.

"This is the Company I would recommend to work for."

I worked at Heritage Education Funds full-time

Pros

As it was already mentioned, this company has lots of opprtunities. But, again, you need to work really hard and show you creative approach. Like, today, I work at sales department at EssayOnlineStore Website and I can say that I have lots of sales because of my previous job experience with Heritage Education Funds. So, it was a great sales exprience for me.

Cons

Maybe there are small cons, but I don't find them too big to mention here.Just like any company it is not perfect (yes, they lack HR support which makes it difficult to works sometimes. But it is not that significant.Just hire more people-this is a good solution)

Advice to Management

Better directions, better HR