Found 14 of over 97 reviews
- Most Recent
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
What people are saying about Harris Williams & Co.
Got a burning question about Harris Williams & Co.? Just ask!
On Fishbowl, you can share insights and advice anonymously with Harris Williams & Co. employees and get real answers from people on the inside.
What are your colleagues talking about?
Ratings by Demographics
This rating reflects the overall rating of Harris Williams & Co. and is not affected by filters.
- 5.0Apr 27, 2023Investment Banking AnalystFormer Employee, more than 1 yearSan Francisco, CA
Great culture and great people. Get to work on a lot of cool projects. Supportive of opportunities post-analyst stint.
IB hours can be difficult at times but that is the expectation going in. The team is good at getting you breaks after long periods.
- 4.0Oct 25, 2022Investment Banking AnalystCurrent Employee, less than 1 yearRichmond, VA
Exposure to buy side High responsibility as an analyst - modeling, pulling together decks, etc
A lot of work Stressful
- 5.0Jul 20, 2022Investment Banking Summer AssociateCurrent Intern, less than 1 yearRichmond, VA
Excellent pay and benefits, fantastic opportunities to learn and grow with unrivaled training, Richmond is a great city with all the things one would expect for quality of life while having very little traffic and easy commutes into the office.
Nature of M&A advisory work means you're always on
- 5.0Aug 23, 2022Investment Banking AnalystCurrent Employee, less than 1 yearRichmond, VA
Great people, pay is competitive, excellent opportunity to pursue whatever kinds of opportunities you want.
Hours, but it's banking lol.
- 4.0Aug 5, 2021Investment Banking AnalystCurrent Employee, more than 1 yearRichmond, VA
Amazing, laidback, very chill people who work hard play harder. Also way above street ocmpensation while COL is 1/4 NY
brutal hours with more weekend work than other banks. richmond, while cheap, is also pretty small
- 5.0Aug 4, 2021Investment Banking AnalystCurrent EmployeeRichmond, VA
Firm culture , variety of deal sizes, sell-side M&A focus within industry coverage group. Very well-rounded experience for an analyst program
Hours like all investment banks, living in Richmond but super cost-friendly which can be appealing depending on the person & not only focused on banking in NYC
- 5.0Sept 28, 2021Investment Banking AnalystCurrent EmployeeRichmond, VA
Great people and great learning experience
Long hours and location (Richmond) may not be ideal for everyone