Found 29 of over 49 reviews
- Most Recent
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
What are your colleagues talking about?
Ratings by Demographics
This rating reflects the overall rating of Groupe Marcelle and is not affected by filters.
- 5.0Oct 1, 2023SalesCurrent Employee
Corporate Values Great products Wonderful Team Appreciation of employees Ability to make a difference
Working at a smaller company means having to do more yourself.
- 2.0Aug 10, 2023Brand ManagerFormer Employee, more than 1 yearMontreal, QC
Free cosmetics and lunch out with colleagues
Schizophrenic orders asked to do things and its contrary. Toxic work culture of unwarranted public call outs. Departments in the red somehow keep low-performing directors. Top performers fired for ego reasons to appease yesmen. Office politics comparable to a Roman Senate session during the last days of the Empire.
- 3.0Aug 8, 2023Graphic DesignerCurrent Employee, less than 1 yearMontreal, QC
- 3 weeks vacation when you start - Pretty good health insurance - Lots of free beauty products and employee prices
- Lots of employee turnover - Communication between teams not great - The office location, environment and culture sucks - Too many people having big egos in the management
- 3.0Jul 8, 2023Assistant Brand ManagerCurrent Employee, more than 1 yearMontreal, QC
Lots of freedom in creativity, nice people, great company to learn. You get to take a lot of decisions.
Low salaries, staff does not stay a long time, lack of communication between the departments , no recognition from the company, working a lot of overtimes, difficulty to find staff to fil in empty positions, a lot of pressure for deadlines
- 1.0Aug 17, 2023Ecommerce CoordinatorFormer Employee, less than 1 yearMontreal, QC
Great for learning Fun industry Flexible work
Really toxic work environement No room for actual growth or recognition Underpaid, overworked
- 1.0Aug 1, 2023Operations ManagerFormer Employee, more than 3 yearsMontreal, QC
Flex work is a great perk.
Toxic authoritarian management, staff bullying new team members, high pressure with low resources but low actual performance assessment which is instead based on seniority/office cliques. Zero diversity at the upper echelons. Avoid this company for your own sake.1
- 1.0Jul 12, 2023Graphic DesignerFormer Employee, less than 1 yearMontreal, QC
Work from home. Multiple projects to work on.
No structure. Difficulty communicating and getting necessary info. Tight deadlines and lack of staff, working a lot of overtime. Bosses weren’t honest, and there was very unprofessional and toxic behavior in regards to certain employees. No one stayed and it was hard to find competent staff.
Groupe Marcelle Reviews FAQs
Groupe Marcelle has an overall rating of 3.3 out of 5, based on over 49 reviews left anonymously by employees. 55% of employees would recommend working at Groupe Marcelle to a friend and 60% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has decreased by -17% over the last 12 months.
55% of Groupe Marcelle employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated Groupe Marcelle 3.1 out of 5 for work life balance, 2.9 for culture and values and 2.9 for career opportunities.