- Arts & Design
- Customer Services & Support
- Finance & Accounting
- Personnel/Human Resources
- Information Technology
- Media & Communications
- Military & Protective Services
- Product & Project Management
- Research & Science
- Retail & Food Services
- Skilled Labour & Manufacturing
- Current Employees
- United States - All Cities
- - Pennsylvania
- - Philadelphia, PA, United States Area
- - Philadelphia, PA
- - New York State
- - New York City, NY, United States Area
- - New York, NY
- - Illinois
- - Chicago, IL, United States Area
- - Chicago, IL
- - Naperville, IL
- United Kingdom - All Cities
- - England
- - London, United Kingdom Area
- - London, England
Found 40 of over 57 reviews
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
- Most Recent
- Oldest first
Commercial Customer Service Representative
What’s the best way to have a lack of compensation and incentive conversation in your department? I went above and beyond for years doing extra work, organizations etc and nothing has been reflected in pay. I thought my 5 year was going to finally show something but it did not. I’ve inquired about pay but it’s gotten nowhere.
Got a burning question about Group One Trading? Just ask!
On Fishbowl, you can share insights and advice anonymously with Group One Trading employees and get real answers from people on the inside.
- Former Employee, less than 1 year★★★★★Oct. 10, 2022 - Trading Analyst Intern in Chicago, ILRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
1. A lot of training 2. Interesting projects 3. Coworkers/ manager genuinely care about your experience
Did not have any negative experience
- Current Employee, more than 1 year★★★★★Sep. 5, 2022 - TraderRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
-Competitive workplace with smart people to help -Flexibility and freedom -Compensation
-Management is outdated and could optimize certain things but prefers to maintain the status quo
- Former Employee, more than 5 years★★★★★Sep. 8, 2022 - Merchant Development Director in Chicago, ILRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
great people, learned alot, potential to earn alot
horrible upper management, lack of transparency
- Former Employee, less than 1 year★★★★★May 1, 2022 - Business Development in London, EnglandRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Great name we'll known brand
Upper management micro manage liarsContinue reading
- Former Employee, more than 8 years★★★★★Feb. 28, 2022 - TraderRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
great pay. training better than anywhere
nothing that I can think ofContinue reading
- Current Employee, less than 1 year★★★★★Jul. 17, 2021 - InternshipRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Love it here, a great place to work at!
None I can think of
- Former Employee, more than 1 year★★★★★Jul. 7, 2021 - Anonymous Employee in Chicago, ILRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Great company to launch your career. Group One really invests in training their employees!
None - I really enjoyed my time working at Group One!
- Former Employee, more than 5 years★★★★★Mar. 18, 2021 - Senior Applications Developer in Chicago, ILRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Good work life balance, very team oriented
work hours are tied to the trading day, so can be inflexible at times
- Former Employee, more than 1 year★★★★★Feb. 16, 2021 - Trading AnalystRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
The firm trains its Analyst - in and outs
Needs to diversify its products.
- Former Employee, less than 1 year★★★★★Jan. 19, 2021 - Trading Analyst in Chicago, ILRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Learn a lot about trading
Didn't get enough time to talk to every interesting person
Group One Trading Reviews FAQs
Group One Trading has an overall rating of 4.1 out of 5, based on over 57 reviews left anonymously by employees. 68% of employees would recommend working at Group One Trading to a friend and 72% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has been stable over the past 12 months.
68% of Group One Trading employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated Group One Trading 4.2 out of 5 for work life balance, 4.1 for culture and values and 3.9 for career opportunities.