Found 1,838 of over 18K reviews
- Most Recent
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
What are your colleagues talking about?
Top Review Highlights by Sentiment
Excerpts from user reviews, not authored by Glassdoor
- "The people are smart and getting funding for projects is a lot easier here than other places I've worked" (in 1841 reviews)
- "Culture is great; everyone is on top of their game and helpful at the same time" (in 849 reviews)
- "Good pay and bonus for full time employee Free transport Canteen was free until March February 2023" (in 750 reviews)
- "The Benefits are good and is easy to navigate the firm and connect with people from any levels" (in 605 reviews)
- "Ambitious and smart colleagues" (in 425 reviews)
- "2) Work Life Balance ( Practically no work life balance some times work is about 12" (in 1407 reviews)
- "Long hours; can at times be stressful due to workload and expectations on short timelines" (in 1354 reviews)
- "Extended working hours during peak times" (in 620 reviews)
- "Politics is generally expected but is heavy at times leading to overall poor management and development." (in 252 reviews)
- "Very bad manager." (in 226 reviews)
Ratings by Demographics
This rating reflects the overall rating of Goldman Sachs and is not affected by filters.
- Ethnic Group
- Sexual Orientation
- Parent or Family Caregiver
- Veteran Status
Reviews about "no work life"Return to all Reviews
- 5.0Mar 20, 2014AssociateFormer Employee, more than 5 yearsLondon, England
Challenging work, good pay and lots of growth opportunities
Not great work life balance and have 12+ hour days are a norm with average being worse.
- 5.0Apr 19, 2014Anonymous EmployeeCurrent Employee
The people, the training, teamwork, deal exposure, and the quality of how the whole business is unlike anything else.
People are very smart and so it's sometimes hard to cope. The work-life balance can also get quite intense and sometimes you are required to work on the weekends.