Glofox Reviews

Updated Jun 30, 2022

Found 101 of over 108 reviews

4.7
Glofox CEO Conor O’Loughlin (no image)
Conor O’Loughlin
Pros
  • "Great team to work with from top to bottom(in 7 reviews)

• "Leadership team are open and empathetic and are proactive in communicating with the company, they take the happiness of the workforce very seriously(in 6 reviews)

• Cons
  • "Work/Life balance can be a challenge at times(in 4 reviews)

• "Glofox is growing at a rate of knots and growing pains are starting to show(in 3 reviews)

• More Pros and Cons
    Pros & Cons are excerpts from user reviews. They are not authored by Glassdoor.

The latest conversations about Tech

62 Comments

Tech

285.9K Members

Ask candid career questions

-1 - https://www.fishbowlapp.com/bowl/technology/posts?cf=gd&utm_medium=Glassdoor&utm_source=glassdoor.ca&utm_campaign=Reviews&utm_content=Industry-content-prominent-Reviews&utm_term=Glofox~1799565
    Join the conversation on
    1. 5.0
      Current Employee

Best company to work and explore new challenges

Jun 13, 2022 - Salesforce Administrator
      Business Outlook

Pros

1.Authority to work independently. 2.Supportive and collaborative environment . 3.Fully remote option helps to maintain work life balance. 4.Good pay .

Cons

1.Since it is fully remote so sometime it takes longer time to resolve the issues.

2. 5.0

First impressions, best impressions

Jun 30, 2022 - Customer Support
      Business Outlook

Pros

Fully supported remote work. Clear, consistent, supportive communication.

Cons

Initial information dump when learning how to use the Glofox platform can be intimidating. Wide range of systems utilized to support the platform could be streamlined.

3. 5.0

Great company & people

Jun 29, 2022 - Senior Product Designer
      Business Outlook

Pros

- Great culture to develop a good job and grow together - The people are kind and open to helping all of them - There's a clear balance between work and personal life that allows the employees to have a healthy life

Cons

I still didn't have enough time to find out the cons.

4. 5.0
      Current Employee

Don't hang about, join the market leader!

Jun 24, 2022 - Anonymous Employee
      Business Outlook

Pros

I've worked for MANY companies that *say* they put their people first, but Glofox is the first company I've joined that actually DO that. From first interview, to onboarding, to doing the role itself - everything has been on-point. Glofox are a driven people-first organisation with a talented team of friendly individuals ...it feels like home!

Cons

This sounds so corny, but I can't think of any - sorry!

5. 5.0

Interview Process

Jun 24, 2022 - Enterprise Onboarding Specialist
      Business Outlook

Pros

Spoke to multiple employees- in regards to the specific role I meet with peers, direct supervisors and the regional president. In addition I got to speak to employees with different tenure, this gave me plenty of opportunities to interview the team to have a better understanding on the role and advancements. After each step of the interview, I was given a recap and an expectation was set with a timeframe in which I would get a response from them. The clear communication was greatly appreciated. Overall, I was asked detailed questions about my previous experience and how I felt I would be able to transition into this new role. I was given the opportunity to show my skills without needing to know the details of the role - bridge the gap of my previous experience to the value I could bring to the role. I felt encouraged the entire time, if I would not have been offered the job I feel like the experience would have been valuable to me.

Cons

Really, none that I can think of. I do believe the length of time was several weeks which for some people may be a con as they are looking to get hired right away but this was not my situation so I enjoyed the length of time. The staff took adequate time to interview me and I had efficient time to discuss with them the company, their onboarding experience and suggestions to working remotely.

6. 5.0

Great culture

May 29, 2022 - Engineering Team Lead
      Business Outlook

Pros

Super helpful and supportive people, respectful treatment, safe environment, orientation on continuous development, focus on results.

Cons

Sometimes communications are slow and it is a problem for newcomers, especially while working remotely.

7. 5.0
      Current Employee, less than 1 year

The best experience I've ever had!

May 25, 2022 - Product Engineer
      Business Outlook

Pros

Coming across Glofox in my career as a software developer has been one of those moments you've always dreamed of. From the first contact you meet excellent people, humble, who speak to you as if you were family... and this is wonderful because it helps you relieve the stress that the selection processes can produce. And once you're inside, the atmosphere couldn't be better. Developers from anywhere in the world make you a thorough onboarding, full of information but giving you all the time you need to assimilate it... but above all, always with a smile. This is what makes Glofox special (at least for me). If you are curious, proactive and love technology, this is an experience that you must live in your life. Here there are no geographical, cultural or time zone barriers... we are all a great team... we are all Glofox.

Cons

Being a company that bets on remote work as the main way of working, you miss the face-to-face contact with your colleagues (but there is a headquarters in Ireland available)

Continue reading
    8. 5.0

Fantastic Culture

May 16, 2022 - Account Executive
      Business Outlook

Pros

Remote work. People in leadership who care. Great resources and tools.

Cons

I suppose if I have to have a con, maybe remote work isn't for everyone

9. 5.0
      Current Employee

Great company to work for!

Apr 25, 2022 - Account Executive
      Business Outlook

Pros

- Great training - Great company culture - Positive working environment

Cons

None specifically in my opinion

10. 3.0
      Former Employee

A good job

May 3, 2022 - Account Executive
      Business Outlook

Pros

fun office environment, lots of fun activities

Cons

poor leadership, management was not experienced

Viewing 1 - 10 of 101 Reviews

Glofox Reviews FAQs

Glofox has an overall rating of 4.7 out of 5, based on over 108 reviews left anonymously by employees. 97% of employees would recommend working at Glofox to a friend and 90% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has improved by 2% over the last 12 months.

According to anonymously submitted Glassdoor reviews, Glofox employees rate their compensation and benefits as 4.2 out of 5. Find out more about salaries and benefits at Glofox. This rating has improved by 12% over the last 12 months.

97% of Glofox employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated Glofox 4.5 out of 5 for work life balance, 4.8 for culture and values and 4.5 for career opportunities.

According to reviews on Glassdoor, employees commonly mention the pros of working at Glofox to be management, senior leadership, career development and the cons to be compensation, benefits.

Popular Careers with Glofox Job Seekers