- Arts & Design
- Customer Services & Support
- Finance & Accounting
- Personnel/Human Resources
- Information Technology
- Media & Communications
- Military & Protective Services
- Product & Project Management
- Research & Science
- Retail & Food Services
- Skilled Labour & Manufacturing
- Current Employees
- United States - All Cities
- - Massachusetts
- - Boston, MA, United States Area
- - Salem, MA
Found 5 of over 5 reviews
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
- Most Recent
- Oldest first
Choose a different language and keep reading other reviews.
- English (5 reviews)
- Current Employee★★★★★Aug. 29, 2022 - Laboratory ManagerRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
My co-workers are fantastic and the work is certainly different.
The pay is a bit low.
- Former Employee, less than 1 year★★★★★Feb. 15, 2022 - Anonymous Employee in Salem, MARecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Free parking, big lab space, relatively safe working environment
No 401k option as of 2021, no tuition assistance, very long hours, no known formal maternal leave, no US hr department, paid monthly, lack of internal communicationContinue reading
- Current Employee★★★★★Jan. 10, 2022 - Marketing Product Manager in Salem, MARecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
French and US team Dynamic and friendly environment
Small team on US side
- Former Intern★★★★★Dec. 2, 2021 - Anonymous InternRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Super nice and flexible company
None, had a great time learning from Genoskin
- Former Intern, less than 1 year★★★★★Nov. 9, 2021 - Business Development in Salem, MARecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Genoskin is a great company with a great product that is going to become more widely used in the future to make clinical trials safer. The sky is the limit, and it is continuing to grow exponentially.
No cons I can think of. It was a great internship experience. The company put a strong focus on my growth and development, and I learned a lot from them.