Found 135 of over 2K reviews
- Most Recent
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
What people are saying about Garmin
Got a burning question about Garmin? Just ask!
On Fishbowl, you can share insights and advice anonymously with Garmin employees and get real answers from people on the inside.
What are your colleagues talking about?
Top Review Highlights by Sentiment
Excerpts from user reviews, not authored by Glassdoor
- "The benefits are great and there is no shortage of challenging work to be had." (in 243 reviews)
- "They have really great people working there and produce really cool products." (in 150 reviews)
- "The work life balance is great with no one asking you to put in extra time." (in 77 reviews)
- "Great work eviorment and culture!" (in 74 reviews)
- "Good work environment and lots to do" (in 43 reviews)
- "Low pay and this cool thing where if you do your job well you get to do everybodys job" (in 83 reviews)
- "Low Salaries and Kansas is a boring place to work." (in 65 reviews)
- "The management at the NKC contact center is horrible with a couple of exceptions." (in 61 reviews)
- "Your experience depends greatly on your manager; some managers are great and working for them is great." (in 29 reviews)
- "No bonus given." (in 19 reviews)
Ratings by Demographics
This rating reflects the overall rating of Garmin and is not affected by filters.
- Ethnic Group
- Sexual Orientation
- Parent or Family Caregiver
- Veteran Status
Reviews about "work life balance"Return to all Reviews
- 5.0Jun 18, 2021Aviation Software Engineer IICurrent Employee, more than 1 year
- great work life balance (rarely work over 40/hr week) - good pay for the area - great benefits - great first job
- work can be a little boring and mundane1