GO ROCK IT Reviews

Updated Jun 16, 2021

Found 30 of over 78 reviews

5.0
GO ROCK IT CEO  Cyril Moreau (no image)
Cyril Moreau
Pros
  • "It has been a great pleasure to work with Go Rock It(in 15 reviews)

• "Though i have worked mostly with Cyril the CEO who is very understanding, i can say that the team is very enthusiastic and dynamic(in 7 reviews)

• Cons
  • "None that I can think of, it was a pleasure to work alongside Go Rock It to find my next opportunity(in 3 reviews)

• "Nothing bad to say it's a great place(in 2 reviews)

• More Pros and Cons
    Pros & Cons are excerpts from user reviews. They are not authored by Glassdoor.
    1. 5.0

Great place to work

Jun 16, 2021 - Data Scientist in Noida
      Business Outlook

Pros

Very good team Ready to help and proactive The CEO is handsome and always available.

Cons

Nothing in my side to be mentioned

CEO

Merci pour les bons mots, le plaisir à été partagé :) Bon succès pour la suite de l'aventure! C.

2. 5.0
      Former Employee, less than 1 year

Great Growing Company with Top Notch Leadership!!

Mar 5, 2021 - Consultant Product Owner in Bangalore
      Business Outlook

Pros

- One of the reasons I accepted an offer at Go Rock It, is their talent and care in matching professional aspirations and client mandate. - They really care and work hard and brilliantly at finding the best project for their people. - Also, it's a young, ambitious, and dynamic team, as well as a super organized and structured organization. - The human side of a company being paramount during this pandemic, they always checked -up on you and how your project is doing, and if need be, how they can help keep both their employees and their clients satisfied. - Finally, small and big attentions that I haven't seen in bigger organizations go a long way (Presents, Goodies basket for back to school, and caring emails, etc.) and the management team was always innovating is making you feel welcome and part of the Go Rock It! Family

Cons

Nothing to add. I wish I were able to see and meet the team in person, but that's a pandemic issue that's out of the company's control.

3. 5.0
      Current Employee, more than 1 year

Great experience, I recommend Go Rock IT !

Apr 19, 2021 - Web Project Coordinator in Bangalore
      Business Outlook

Pros

I really enjoyed working at Go rock IT for many reasons : - availability of the team for any questions, at any time - free legal support for immigration process (ex : CSQ, A75...) - attached great importance to our well-being - attractive salary and compensation package (ex : sports and well-being grant) - organization of online teambuilding activities despite Covid-19

Cons

Nothing comes to my mind

4. 5.0
      Former Employee, more than 1 year

Excellent Team

Apr 14, 2021 - Anonymous Employee in Noida
      Business Outlook

Pros

A talented and professional team that's extremely responsive to the need of their employees. They really care about their employees and it shows in how well they treat them. I would gladly work with them again in the future.

Cons

There were no cons for me!

5. 5.0
      Former Employee, more than 1 year

Forward thinking professional services culture

Nov 1, 2020 - Senior DevOps Engineer in Bangalore
      Business Outlook

Pros

I was surrounded by a support team that encouraged me to succeed. I was treated like family and was provided a great set of benefits that covered me when desperately needed. I was provided access to skill and language training when needed. I was provided a small stipend for transportation. They are very flexible with making arrangements.

Cons

I found that I had to first contact my recruiter to know the status of my contract renewal. Although I was typically renewed, I would have liked to have seen more proactiveness on this. It would have been nice to trade in the transportation stipend for something else seeing that most companies adopted work from home.

6. 5.0
      Current Employee, more than 1 year

Awesome team to work with

Jan 13, 2021 - Software Developer in Noida
      Business Outlook

Pros

Great team, great communication. Really make it a personal relationship with you.

Cons

Honestly none, they are really flexible at solving problems for each individual employee

CEO

Merci pour le commentaire. Le plaisir a été partagé! Together WE GO Together WE ROCK IT

7. 5.0

A good place to work

Jan 6, 2021 - Cloud Engineer in Bangalore
      Business Outlook

Pros

Serious and dynamic place, they listening to their employees

Cons

Nothing bad to say it's a great place

8. 5.0

Super Team

Sep 28, 2020 - Software Developer in Montreal, QC
      Business Outlook

Pros

It has been a great pleasure to work with Go Rock It. Though i have worked mostly with Cyril the CEO who is very understanding, i can say that the team is very enthusiastic and dynamic. It’s my first job in Canada and i already had a job before i landed here so big THANKS to Go Rock It and Cyril. I have always feel valued.

Cons

No cons for Go Rock It

9. 5.0
      Former Employee

Cyril & Jean-Rene helped me find an awesome job!

Feb 24, 2020 - Senior Devops in Montreal, QC
      Business Outlook

Pros

I really liked their personal hiring process! They always had the answers that I seeked which helped me a lot when came the time to make my choice! If I ever decide to move to another company, I'll definately think about poking these guys before anyone else! Already refered them to a friend and maybe another one soon! Thanks again guys!

Cons

Nada, nothing to say, rien à dire!

10. 5.0
      Former Employee

worth listening to

Jan 5, 2020 - Software Developer
      Business Outlook

Pros

I thought I was in the best job and was not interested in new opportunities, but after talking a few minutes with one of his recruiters. I realized that I could find a more interesting position, with better benefits and better future prospects. I really appreciate their support, dedication to change my mind without insisting and giving me the best timely advice.

Cons

I don't have to much to say.

Viewing 1 - 10 of 30 Reviews