- Arts & Design
- Customer Services & Support
- Finance & Accounting
- Personnel/Human Resources
- Information Technology
- Media & Communications
- Military & Protective Services
- Product & Project Management
- Research & Science
- Retail & Food Services
- Skilled Labour & Manufacturing
- Current Employees
- Canada - All Cities
- - British Columbia
- - Vancouver, BC Area
- - Vancouver, BC
- - Alberta
- - Calgary, AB Area
- - Calgary, AB
Found 60 of over 64 reviews
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
- Most Recent
- Oldest first
- Current Employee, less than 1 year★★★★★Featured ReviewOct. 19, 2022 - CES (Customer Experience Specialist) in Vancouver, BCRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
The culture in Fresh Tracks is warm and inviting. I speak with complete sincerity when I say I've never had a negative interaction with a coworker during my time here thus far. The work is meaningful and it is always nice to hear clients happy with the experiences we can provide them
Training can take some time, but it never felt rushed either.
We are so happy to hear that you are enjoying your time here at Fresh Tracks Canada and thank you for your review!
- Current Employee, more than 5 years★★★★★Nov. 4, 2022 - Senior Customer Experience CoordinatorRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
This company has felt like a second family. My work life balance is truly a blessing here. I have been supported in all events in my life, from moving, children, new homes, working remote, family matters and more. The job itself is ever changing and keeps me on my toes, always learning. The work is wonderful - i mean, i get to promote Canada to the world. It is a wonderful place to work and i am thankful to have had many years here.
There has been a lot of company management changes, but that comes with huge growth and the travel industry itself. Being open to change is important.Continue reading
Hello Fresh Tracker! We are so happy to hear that you are enjoying your time with us and thank you for your review your feedback means a lot to us.
- Current Employee, less than 1 year★★★★★Nov. 1, 2022 - Customer ServiceRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
My experience with FTC has been nothing but great! Hard-working team, management truly cares about their employees, and a lot of fun staff events. I can't wait to see what the future holds!
The job itself isn't always easy or fun. Our latest high season felt overwhelming at times, especially coming out of the pandemic, but that's part of the challenge!Continue reading
We are so happy to hear that you are enjoying your time here at Fresh Tracks Canada! Thank you for your feedback, we agree the summer was busy and a challenge but we couldn't have done it without your hard work and dedication.
- Current Employee, more than 3 years★★★★★Sep. 15, 2022 - Vacation Advisor in Calgary, ABRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Great People with a great work culture Flexible working environment and I am able to work remote. Very understanding management team when it comes to work/life balance. Great compensation with unlimited earning potential The management team really tries to go above and beyond to make sure you feel valued and supported. Start with 3 weeks holidays Lots of opportunity to get out and explore what we sell. Company events to bring everyone together
Processes are constantly changing ( Mostly due to COVID and employee shortages) Communication is sometime delayed when people are no longer with the company
We are so happy to hear you are enjoying your time here at Fresh Tracks Canada! Thank you for your comments, your review means a lot to us!
- Current Employee, less than 1 year★★★★★Sep. 12, 2022 - Vacation Coordinator in Calgary, ABRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
It's been such an amazing place to work so far. Everyone is very helpful and kind. It's a great vibe and fun place to work. I currently work from home but they do so much to make you feel like part of the team. Management is very understanding when it comes to work/home balance.
Lots of changes, due to coming back and everyone wanting to travel. That's also a pro though to be busy :)
We can’t thank you enough for your detailed comments, your review means a lot to us!
- Current Employee, less than 1 year★★★★★Sep. 9, 2022 - Full Stack Developer in Calgary, ABRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
- Lots of learning opportunities - Friendly co-workers that support each other - Work perks such as travel, lunch and learns and discounts - Remote work available - Fun company events each month
- None so far noticedContinue reading
We are so happy to hear that you are enjoying your time here at Fresh Tracks Canada! We can't thank you enough for your comments, your review means a lot to us!
- Current Employee, less than 1 year★★★★★Jul. 27, 2022 - Salesforce Administrator in Vancouver, BCRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
-Growth. -Company values. -Work Culture at its best. -Passionate employees and Healthy collaborations. -Great benefits and perks
-None at the moment. -None at the moment. -None at the moment. -None at the moment. -None at the moment.
Thank you - your review and feedback means a lot to us!
- Current Employee, less than 1 year★★★★★Jul. 17, 2022 - Vacation Advisor in Vancouver, BCRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
This is one of the best companies I have ever worked for, they look after the employees very well, the benefits are great, . The management team always makes sure that the staff are happy and they have all the resources they need. The culture of the company is amazing and everyone is there to help one another . The management values the staff and makes sure that their hard work is recognized and appreciated
Great Culture & Management teamContinue reading
We are so happy to hear you are enjoying your time here at Fresh Tracks Canada! We can't thank you enough for your comments, your review means a lot to us!
- Current Employee, less than 1 year★★★★★Jul. 14, 2022 - Data Analyst in Vancouver, BCRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
-freedom in handling multi-tasks since the manager is relatively flexible with the deadline -respect and value in the work I did -relatively flexible working hours
-no major cons till now, everything went well in my POV
We are blown away by your positive words, we really appreciate the time you took to write such a review - Thank you!
- Former Employee, more than 1 year★★★★★Jul. 13, 2022 - Vacation Coordinator in Calgary, ABRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
I loved my time at Fresh Tracks. I worked here for 2.5 years, from 2020 - 20222. Even through the worst of the pandemic, Fresh Tracks sought to make Fresh Tracks a rewarding place to work. I believe the benefits and salary are above industry standard, plus there are additional perks, like team dinners and outings that constantly connect you to the team. Fresh Tracks utilizes great systems and is always investing resources into making the tech even better. My absolute favourite part about Fresh Tracks is the people. My colleagues are always willing to help and the leadership team is extremely approachable. I felt heard and supported throughout my time at Fresh Tracks. I'm sad to leave and am leaving to pursue a new opportunity in a different industry.
Currently, the path to advancement is a little slim, however, I believe as Fresh Tracks continues to grow, so will the opportunities for advancement.
We can’t thank you enough for your detailed comments and opportunity to be apart of the Fresh Tracks Canada family! Your review means a lot to us and we wish you all the best in your next adventure :)
Fresh Tracks Canada Reviews FAQs
Fresh Tracks Canada has an overall rating of 4.6 out of 5, based on over 64 reviews left anonymously by employees. 91% of employees would recommend working at Fresh Tracks Canada to a friend and 91% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has improved by 30% over the last 12 months.
91% of Fresh Tracks Canada employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated Fresh Tracks Canada 4.5 out of 5 for work life balance, 4.6 for culture and values and 4.2 for career opportunities.