54% would recommend to a friend
(42 total reviews)
42% approve of CEO
Found 42 of over 47 reviews
Updated Nov 30, 2023
- Most Recent
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
The latest conversations about Tech
Got a burning question about Forma.ai? Just ask!
On Fishbowl, you can share insights and advice anonymously with Forma.ai employees and get real answers from people on the inside.
What are your colleagues talking about?
Top Review Highlights by Sentiment
Excerpts from user reviews, not authored by Glassdoor
- "Team is close knit" (in 5 reviews)
- "Great people to work with" (in 5 reviews)
- "The culture is great and everyone I have met is very intelligent and great to work with." (in 4 reviews)
- "The leadership team is young and hence the firm has a modern outlook towards both the growth of the firm and the employees." (in 3 reviews)
- "Everyone is busy but make time to help each other learn and succeed." (in 3 reviews)
- 5.0Sept 13, 2023Software EngineerCurrent Employee, more than 1 yearToronto, ON
- work from home - coaching from managers and career growth - product vision - lots of opportunities to ask questions to CEO and leaders
- instability in the past year1
- 5.0Jun 26, 2023MarketingCurrent Employee
- Company and product is unique and differentiated - Team is close knit - Remote/flexible - Opportunity to solve and work on things that interest you and feel stimulated
- startups are getting hit hard right now, company had to rightsize - work can be demanding at times1
- 5.0Jun 22, 2023Product ManagerFormer Employee, less than 1 yearToronto, ON
Great culture and good people, interesting problem space (although not for everyone), people are willing to collaborate and help each other, new office is cool. Sales comp memes.
Complicated product that takes a long time to learn, let alone master. Currently affected by the tech and B2B saas slowdown.2
- 5.0Oct 15, 2022Software EngineerCurrent Employee
Great culture, great pay, great people. I’ve been with the company for over a year and i don’t think i have had one bad experience. Workload can be heavy sometimes, but people understand and it is laid back even with tight deadlines.
I have no complaints for Forma1
- 5.0May 30, 2022Senior Account ExecutiveCurrent Employee, more than 1 yearToronto, ON
Team & Culture - so many good and smart people supported by great leaders Growth & Transparency - well funded and growing, with consistent effort made to share information throughout the company. Legitimate Solution - the product is a great fit for the market and the problem its solves, and customers and prospects agree.
It's not really a downside, but the team is growing very quickly - so there are some growing pains as you might expect.
- 5.0Mar 15, 2022Senior Backend EngineerCurrent Employee, less than 1 yearToronto, ON
I got a chance to go through the interview process in Forma.ai and it was a pretty positive experience. The challenges and questions were well-balanced and thought through. The team was very supportive and patient during the interviews, I enjoyed cooperating with them immensely.
Can't think of any cons at the moment.1
- 5.0Oct 14, 2021Business DevelopmentCurrent Employee, more than 1 yearToronto, ON
The culture is great and everyone I have met is very intelligent and great to work with. The product is amazing and our clients have the best things to say about it and the partnership with Forma.ai.
Typical start-up challenges where we are building out more processes.Forma.ai Response3y
Thanks for leaving a review. You've no doubt seen a lot of changes in your two years. Speaking of which, we need to update our page to say Forma.ai. Here's to landing even more partnerships!
- 5.0May 26, 2021AssociateFormer Employee
- Awesome Culture - Strong Leadership - Great people to work with
Startup (only a con if you’re not looking to work in a startup environment)Forma.ai Response3y
Cheers for taking the time to leave a review and for working alongside us. You helped us get to this point of success, so thank you!
- 5.0Mar 22, 2021Customer Operations AssociateCurrent Employee, less than 1 yearToronto, ON
Having worked in consulting for many years, it has been great to work with a firm that is so focused on employee well-being. The leadership team is young and hence the firm has a modern outlook towards both the growth of the firm and the employees. Pros: - Great leadership overall - Excellent support for employees' individual growth in the firm - Leadership cares a lot about employee well-being - Very smart people to work with - CEO interviews every potential candidate to make sure that we preserve the positive company culture
Work-wise, there are no Cons that I can think of.Forma.ai Response3y
Thanks for leaving a review! Great call-out regarding our stock options We're in the process of adding more to our onboarding so that way you all the information you need. Stay tuned!
Forma.ai Reviews FAQs
Forma.ai has an overall rating of 3.0 out of 5, based on over 47 reviews left anonymously by employees. 54% of employees would recommend working at Forma.ai to a friend and 33% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has decreased by -28% over the last 12 months.
54% of Forma.ai employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated Forma.ai 3.3 out of 5 for work life balance, 3.3 for culture and values and 3.1 for career opportunities.