Forex Steam Reviews

229 Comments

Tech

84.7K Members

Ask candid career questions

-1 - https://www.fishbowlapp.com/bowl/technology/posts?cf=gd&utm_medium=Glassdoor&utm_source=glassdoor.ca&utm_campaign=Reviews&utm_content=Industry-content-prominent-Reviews&utm_term=Forex Steam~2163776
Join the conversation on
  1. 5.0
    Former Freelancer, less than 1 year

Came into clean code

Oct 15, 2020 - Code Analyst in Taipei
    Business Outlook

Pros

The culture at Forex Steam is great. Everyone was really nice and worked hard to achieve their goals. It is a very competitive environment which made me thrive because they really want what's best for their software.

Cons

Boss micro manages too much.

Continue reading
  2. 5.0
    Former Contractor, less than 1 year

Trading isn't easy but it can be

Apr 13, 2020 - Product Support
    Business Outlook

Pros

Forex Steam was very good at making me feel welcome, and giving me real purpose. I helped traders on a day to day basis better their approach and win more trades. I am very happy to have had the opportunity, and hope that they hire me back when they release another update and need extra help.

Cons

Only part time work available, hoping for something steadier.

3. 5.0

Short but effective time with Forex Steam

Dec 13, 2019 - Senior Strategy Analyst in Los Angeles, CA
    Business Outlook

Pros

The group was very good to work with, and took the majority of my advice. I feel that I really shaped the foundation of their recent product, and I have even been using it myself now successfully for a couple of years.

Cons

Short and fast work experience, wanted more.

4. 5.0
    Current Contractor, less than 1 year

Working on new updates

Oct 30, 2019 - Back End Developer in Vancouver, BC
    Business Outlook

Pros

Brought in to work on some new updates for Forex Steam. Team is easy to get along with. Team is very talented / intelligent. Hoping to stay on with Forex Steam after contract for more work.

Cons

Deadlines are tight, and force overtime.

5. 4.0
    Current Contractor, more than 1 year

Working on their V10 Update

May 24, 2019 - V10 Specialist in Washington, DC
    Business Outlook

Pros

Joined Steam last year to help them with upgrading to Version10. It's been a long arduous journey but we are nearing the point where this will be released, and my job completed. The team worked with me, and gave me all the resources I needed to succeed. They followed directions and challenged me as well. But, in the end, we got the software to where it needs to be. I have faith that Forex Steam will be performing very well for 2019-2020 and beyond thanks to the work we did this past year.

Cons

It's just sad to see my time with ForexSteam come to an end.

6. 5.0
    Former Contractor, less than 1 year

Forex steam is a great ea by great people

May 15, 2019 - Development Assistant in Columbia, SC
    Business Outlook

Pros

-The work was complex, difficult, challenging (all things I like) -The employer and employees were easy to get along with. -The robot is making a positive difference in many peoples lives, which is an added bonus.

Cons

-They weren't able to keep me on very long.

7. 5.0
    Current Contractor, less than 1 year

Forex Steam Audit

May 7, 2019 - Strategy Analyst in Virginia Beach, VA
    Business Outlook

Pros

I came in to the Forex Steam fold to audit their strategy and process. What I found was that the company is well run, and that the strategy is on par with the most expensive systems in the market, if not more advanced. A very good product, and company.

Cons

Nothing negative to contribute at this time.

8. 5.0

Helping Forex Steam get better

Apr 10, 2019 - Trailing Stop Specialist in Tulsa, OK
    Business Outlook

Pros

The Forex Steam group brought me in to solidify their trailing stop feature. Now, their trailing stop is extremely effective. It still isn't in their default setup, but it's my recommendation to set pip retrace to false and then use the trailing stop feature. Obviously I am bias but this is the approach I recommend.

Cons

It was a short time with the group, and I wanted to accomplish more.

9. 5.0
    Former Employee, less than 1 year

Forex Trading in Automated Form at it's Best

Jan 31, 2019 - Forex Trader in Suwŏn, Kyonggi
    Business Outlook

Pros

Forex Steam was a great experience because they care about their employees and their clients. They want to win at all costs and that's a good thing in my book. Great software.

Cons

Needs to work on lessening work pressures.

Continue reading
  10. 5.0
    Former Freelancer

Great Time with Forex Steam Staff

Jan 21, 2019 - MQL5 Coder in Doha
    Business Outlook

Pros

Very intelligent people to work with. Helpful to their Forex community. Taught me how to translate my skill into coding language. Made major adjustments to a market leader in Forex robots and expert advisors.

Cons

The work term was short.

Viewing 1 - 10 of 23 Reviews