Forex Fury Reviews

Updated Apr 13, 2020

4.9
  1. "Brought in for the Forex Fury V2 Update"

Former Freelancer - Update Manager in Vancouver, BC

I worked at Forex Fury for less than a year

Pros

I was brought in to watch over, and organize Forex Fury's latest update to V2. The time I spent with the team was excellent, and I'm very proud of all the work we did to complete the project. V2 is going to be a real game changer, and I'm glad I was a part of it.

Cons

Only brought me in for the one job. Was hoping / expecting something more full time.

2. "Hard work but worth it"

4.0
    Former Contractor - Coder in Victoria, BC

I worked at Forex Fury for less than a year

Pros

The Fury team really made me feel like home, and part of something very special. It's clear that the people working on this project take it very seriously. This makes for a fast paced work environment, and if you can't cut it, you're gone. The good about this, is that the product and their clients come first.

Cons

The bad is that the management can be ruthless with their employees and expect too much at times.

3. "Great time with the Forex Fury group"

Current Contractor - Financial Analyst in Hamilton, ON

I have been working at Forex Fury for less than a year

Pros

Brought in to share my trading knowledge. I use a technical analysis approach that has been gaining major profits for years, and I was brought in on contract to help implement my expertise to Forex Fury. The group was very easy to work with and already very knowledgeable. The job was a success, we were able to increase the win rate with my additions. Very helpful people with their clients needs.

Cons

Focused heavily on time restriction.

4. "Forex Fury Great EA - Even Better People"

I have been working at Forex Fury part-time

Pros

I work part time helping with coding when the development team needs an extra set of eyes. I basically make sure there are no errors, or coding mistakes which makes me a glorified fact checker, but it fits me just great. It's rare to see such a compelling group of traders and coders look for outside help. This is why I know that they are serious about their work, because they want more than a more than qualified team to assure it's fit for the public. With that said, they are professional, efficient and determined in every aspect of the word.

Cons

Haven't offered me a full time position, despite my hints.

5. "Learning with Forex Fury EA"

Former Employee - MQL4 Coder in Burnaby, BC

I worked at Forex Fury full-time for more than a year

Pros

Learning from the best MQL4 development team in the market Having my knowledge being taken seriously by everyone Working as a team with one goal Determining market movements and considering all aspects Being part of something special, the Forex Fury team

Cons

Long hours Pay could be better

6. "Making EA's Better"

I have been working at Forex Fury full-time

Pros

My job with Fury is simple, coordinate updates, and increase the viability of the software. I am to look over any potential market changes , and make sure we stay ahead of them. I've been able to help traders win more trades, and lower their risk. My expertise is frequently relied upon. I am appreciated as a talented and intelligent trader. The team I work with helps me grow every day. The compensation is good.

Cons

The hours are longer than I expected.

Continue reading
  7. "Forex Fury from the eyes of a trader"

Former Employee - Trader in Manilla

I worked at Forex Fury part-time for more than a year

Pros

I am a long-term day trader that was brought into the Forex Fury team for my analysis. They listened to my ideas, and I know that I had a big impact on the growth of the software. Seeing the system through the eyes of the trader definitely helps, and I'm glad they recognized my talented / used them properly.

Cons

I have nothing bad to say outside of never actually meeting anyone face to face as it was a digital contract.

8. "Forex Fury 2.1 Update Manager"

Former Contractor - Update Manager in Jakarta

I worked at Forex Fury for less than a year

Pros

My job was to help with the most recent update to 2.1. The team was easy to work with and very talented. The hours were long, but engaging and challenging. I view my 6 months with the company fondly and hope they will have me back for whenever they decide to upgrade to V3.

Cons

Short term employment, hoping for longer.

9. "Forex Fury is a great collection of traders"

Former Contractor - Developer in Kharkiv

I worked at Forex Fury for less than a year

Pros

I worked with Forex Fury during their recent V2.1 update. The team was receptive to my contributions. They proved to be very talented traders. It was an ideal work situation, with little pressure.

Cons

The contract was short, but they do say they are open to use me again in the future.

10. "Brought in to bring Fury from MT4 to MT5"

Current Contractor - Code Update in Jakarta

I have been working at Forex Fury for less than a year

Pros

I was recently brought in to upgrade Fury. I can tell right away that it's a great software, and the team has been wonderful to work with. I will be also adding a trailing stop function, which I believe is going to make this an even better software. Really good company.

Cons

Only on for a short time to do this job. Not great in terms of long term opportunities.

Found 27 reviews