Forbes Marshall Employee Reviews about "slow growth"

Updated Aug 16, 2018

3.9
Pros
Cons
  • "You have no cons being an intern in FM(in 8 reviews)

• "Bad working culture, very hectic work pressure, Low pay, slow growth(in 6 reviews)

Reviews about "slow growth"

Return to all Reviews
  1. "Wonderful place to work and learn"

Former Employee - International Sales Executive in Pune

I worked at Forbes Marshall full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

The work culture, the amount of knowledge which one gets and the learning exposure is tremendously good. Leaves are also not a concern. Very friendly management and they are willing to hear even from people of junior most cadre. A home like company.

Cons

Low pay, slow growth, bureaucratic and SOP based approach, no customer centric approach, one easily gets into his comfort zone and leaves behind the professional attitude.

Forbes Marshall2018-08-17

Forbes Marshall Response

September 14, 2018Director -HR

Thank you for taking the time out to write such a detailed review about Forbes Marshall. At Forbes Marshall, we pride ourselves on the informal culture that we create to make our members feel comfortable. We are also happy that you find the management approachable, as we have consciously made an effort to ensure that everyone’s voice in the organisation is heard. For this, we have initiated MT Connect, a platform where any member in the organisation gets a chance to interact with the management team and express his/her grievances and appreciation. We are extremely proud that you found Forbes Marshall as a learning organisation, as we strive to constantly challenge our members with various initiatives and projects. We hear you when you say that the pay is low, and assure you that our pay scales are one of the best in the industry and the perks and benefits we offer members are unparalleled in some areas. We aim to give all our members opportunity to grow and prosper, which is why we have initiated the new Bebinca structure, which focusses solely on a member’s job responsibility as a measure of growth, irrespective of the number of years of experience. We hear you when you say that over the years one may get into his/her comfort zone, which is why we always strive to stay abreast of the latest developments and constantly evolve newer projects for our members. Our R&D team works around the clock to come up with new products and initiatives.

2. "Third class company"

1.0
    Former Employee - Senior Sales Engineer in Pune

I worked at Forbes Marshall full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Old name, Reputation, PAN India presence

Cons

Bad working culture, very hectic work pressure, Low pay, slow growth

Forbes Marshall2017-10-11

Forbes Marshall Response

February 6, 2018Director -HR

Thank you for taking the time to review Forbes Marshall. We are proud of the reputation that our organisation has but are also aware that we cannot rest on past laurels, which is why are constantly striving to be better and move from being just a PAN-India brand to a global name. Our work culture is something that almost all our members appreciate about the organisation. We are sorry that you had a bad experience and would love if you could reach out to us with your specific concern. Our pay scales are one of the best in the industry and the perks and benefits we offer members are unparalleled in some areas. We hear you when you say that there is slow growth, which is why we have recently initiated the new Bebinca structure, which focusses solely on job role as a measure of growth, irrespective of the number of years of experience. We hope that this will ensure steady and meaningful growth for all members across the organisation.

3. "good to work"

Internship

I worked at Forbes Marshall

Pros

Good culture and good staff

Cons

slow growth slow growth slow growth slow growth

Forbes Marshall2017-06-15
  4. "Marketing Engg."

Current Employee - Marketing Engineer in Pune

I have been working at Forbes Marshall full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Flexible Work Environment. Friendly Staff. Approachable Management. Manageable Stress.

Cons

Slow Growth. Slow Growth. Slow Growth. Slow Growth. Slow Growth. Slow Growth. Slow Growth. Slow Growth. Slow Growth. Slow Growth. Slow Growth. Slow Growth.

Forbes Marshall2017-06-05
  5. "Good"

Former Contractor - Engineer Marketing in Almeirim

I worked at Forbes Marshall for less than a year

Pros

Good working culture. Nice people to work with.

Cons

Very slow growth and progress.

Forbes Marshall2013-11-08

"Good working environment but growth a tad slow for those who wish to grow fast"

2.0
    Former Employee - Graduate Trainee Engineer

I worked at Forbes Marshall full-time for less than a year

Pros

Job easy going, good working environment

Cons

slow growth rate, new joines given very less responsibilities

Continue reading
    Forbes Marshall2012-06-10

Choose a different language and keep reading other reviews.

Found 6 reviews