Flipp Senior Software Engineer Reviews | Glassdoor.ca

Found 2 reviews

5.0
Flipp CEO Wehuns Tan
Wehuns Tan

"Building something useful with smart people"

Senior Software Engineer in Toronto, ON

I have been working at Flipp

Pros

Flipp is on a mission to help families save time and money while transforming the retail marketing industry. I'm fortunate to be a part of this. I get to work on difficult problems with a bunch of smart people, building something that makes people's everyday life better, an engineer's dream.

Cons

Priorities can change quickly which is difficult for some people. However, this is part of being an agile company redefining an industry. If you're someone who does not handle change well and yearns for predictability you would do better joining a bank or some other established company. If you want to pioneer and shape the future then you should join us.

Advice to Management

Maintain focus and don't stretch yourselves too thin. There's always going to be more work than the team can handle, the key is to prioritize what is most important and execute as efficiently as possible, always striving to do better.

Flipp2015-08-01

"One of Canada's best places to work"

Current Employee - Senior Software Engineer in Toronto, ON

I have been working at Flipp full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

This place is truly special. I've been here over 3 years and every year gets better. We've moved to a new office and the team and culture are amazing. Management is extremely supportive and caring and we really act as a family. We've also won Canada's best workplaces and also Canada's most admired corporate cultures and I can understand why. I've never been part of a place that is so much fun.

Cons

There aren't too many cons at all. It used to be the bus ride at the old office but now that we're on the subway line I can get to work in about 20 mins.

Advice to Management

Keep up the great work and make sure our culture doesn't change as we grow so fast.

Flipp2015-04-10