Flipp Business Development Manager Reviews | Glassdoor.ca

Found 2 reviews

4.0
Flipp CEO Wehuns Tan
Wehuns Tan

"Great Culture and Place to Own Your Business"

Current Employee - Business Development Manager

I have been working at Flipp full-time for less than a year

Pros

The team members are the reason to come to work. Everyone is driven to win and supportive of one another. The business has gone through a lot of change but feels like we have the right direction and great strategic partnerships with our customers. Good pay and benefits and the ability to manage your own work/life balance. Finally, excited about the future and what we can do if we stay focused on what we do best...

Cons

For all of those who ask for feedback but do not mean it this place is not for you. However can say in our team the feedback is generally to strengthen us all so we can be our best. Some travel which can make for long weeks once in a while.

Advice to Management

Stay focused on the strategy and do not always create a pivot when one is not needed. Continue to listen to the business owners and give us a say in the strategy so we can help grow the company.

Flipp2018-02-04

"Zero work life balance"

Former Employee - Business Development Manager in Toronto, ON

I worked at Flipp full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

You'll make really good friends.

Cons

There's no separation between work and life. You're always connected and the leadership team (exec) has no idea what they're doing. They've done a good job getting the company to where it was by end of 2016 but everything beyond that has been smoke and mirrors, missed revenue targets, failed product launches and partnerships. The app is so complicated and not user-friendly that I don't even know how to work it.

Advice to Management

Leverage external resources and understand that employees have the right to habe a life beyond flipp. It's not always #flipp4lyfe

Flipp2018-01-12