Flipp Anonymous Reviews | Glassdoor.ca

Found 4 reviews

4.9
Flipp CEO Wehuns Tan
Wehuns Tan

"An owners culture where everyone has a voice"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Toronto, ON

I have been working at Flipp full-time for more than 5 years

Pros

Our founders are successful entrepreneurs who are inspiring through their relentless drive and passion. They have infused an owners culture across the company. This means that every member, regardless of position, department or tenure, has an opportunity to make a meaningful impact and has a mindset to win together. Department leads have the ability to create and shape their function from the ground up with autonomy and...

Cons

Flipp isn't for everyone - we are very driven, encouraged to look at ways to solve problems in a different way and work closely together to drive results. Team members need to roll up their sleeves to dig into the work. If you're not up for that, you won't be a fit.

Advice to Management

The company is still in a high growth phase, so the leadership team must continue to be laser focused on preserving and scaling the culture – that’s what really differentiates the company.

Flipp2019-02-24

"Great Culture"

Former Employee - Anonymous in Toronto, ON

I worked at Flipp full-time for less than a year

Pros

Excellent culture Competitive pay Opportunity available to grow Free lunch of fridays Snacks in the kitchen Paid parking/TTC/Presto Average benefits

Cons

Work / Life Balance Lack of established policies Too much inner management turmoil Excessive changing roles, management and room switches on premises

Flipp2018-07-04

"Great people, great perks and changing the way shopping will be done!"

Current Employee - Anonymous in Toronto, ON

I have been working at Flipp full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Positive work environment and the ability to really push the boundaries on what your able to accomplish. By far the smartest group of individuals that I have worked with in my entire career. Everyone is very friendly and really looking to make a huge impact on how the middle class saves money!

Cons

Because the company is scaling so quickly, Talent team is working hard to accommodate however not hiring fast enough. It's not for everyone don't expect to cruise along. We work hard and we play hard that's what I love!

Advice to Management

Continue keeping the culture going and continue to value your employees.

Flipp2016-12-14

"Amazing company, authentic company culture!"

Current Employee - Anonymous in Toronto, ON

I have been working at Flipp full-time for less than a year

Pros

Company Culture - Flipp's company culture is authentic - all employees are fully bought in and work by the principles of continuous reinvention, being team-first, and coaching others. It's refreshing to be a part of a company where employees actually believe in the culture and live it in their day to day work Office Space - The office space is incredible - spacious, home-y, and filled with snacks. Servant Leadership...

Cons

Workload - The company is growing so quickly that they need to catch up with hiring all the people needed to support the increasing business

Advice to Management

Continue reinforcing the culture through all communication channels, especially onboarding. This is one of the best parts about working here, and having everyone on board with the culture, using the same language, and abiding by the same principles has made this a workplace filled with humble, smart, and passionate people.

Flipp2016-12-14