Favor Support Specialist Reviews

Updated Nov 7, 2021

Found 6 of over 567 reviews

4.1
Favor Chief Executive Officer, President Jag Bath (no image)
Jag Bath

Choose a different language and keep reading other reviews.

The latest conversations about Tech

229 Comments

Tech

84.7K Members

Ask candid career questions

-1 - https://www.fishbowlapp.com/bowl/technology/posts?cf=gd&utm_medium=Glassdoor&utm_source=glassdoor.ca&utm_campaign=Reviews&utm_content=Industry-content-prominent-Reviews&utm_term=Favor~823626
Join the conversation on
  1. 3.0
    Former Employee, less than 1 year

Great opportunities for those wanting to help your customer 3 days later.

Nov 7, 2021 - Support Specialist in Austin, TX
    Business Outlook

Pros

Friendly co-workers, growth, younger crowd, starting pay and benefits

Cons

Not all managers should be managing. Lack of training for multiple roles. Falls short for the customer, hard to defend company when answering customer and runners days later for live issues. Lots of negative complaints with minimal response.

2. 5.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

Great all-around culture

Oct 6, 2021 - Support Specialist in Austin, TX
    Business Outlook

Pros

This is just an amazing company with a great culture! Very great training and benefits! Amazing team! Love it here!

Cons

No cons that I can think of.

Be the first to find this review helpful
  3. 4.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

good place

Jul 28, 2021 - Customer Support Specialist
    Business Outlook

Pros

the people are great everyone is super helpful and the benefits package is pretty good and not very expensive. I have been there for almost a, yeah and they have been very helpful and accommodating towards me going to school full time

Cons

the schedule can be exhausting I worked 4:30 to 1 am Tuesday-Saturday, which makes it hard to plan things with friends and family The pto plan could be better it takes 52hours of work time to game 8hr of pto

Be the first to find this review helpful
  4. 4.0
    Current Employee, more than 1 year

Pretty Solid

May 31, 2021 - Support Specialist in Austin, TX
    Business Outlook

Pros

Decent starting pay, good company culture, work from home opportunities

Cons

Mind numbing work, angry customers, little room for growth

5. 3.0
    Current Employee, more than 1 year

Good people, room for improvement.

Nov 7, 2019 - Support Specialist in Austin, TX
    Business Outlook

Pros

Daily meals, lots of snacks, vegan friendly, security is top notch, HEB perks.

Cons

Not alot of structure in the company, no career advancement opportunities yet, Support Specialis t role is highly demanding.

6. 2.0
    Former Employee, less than 1 year

Overall poor experience at Favor HQ

Sep 7, 2017 - Support Specialist in Austin, TX
    Business Outlook

Pros

Frequent meals, company-wide events, relaxed atmosphere, diverse employee base.

Cons

The only place I've ever worked where mediocrity was encouraged. If you're one of the people who is good at your job you'll be expected to carry others on your back. I was constantly told that I couldn't use my accrued time-off due to the fact that my department was constantly understaffed (even though others used theirs - I'm not even sure that that's legal???). Never got to use the accrued time, they refused to pay it out once I resigned. Terrible experience, mid-level management is a joke and senior managers are un-bothered and constantly out of the office, on vacation, or in the office playing drinking games and ignoring everyone else. Don't expect a promotion unless you are actively brown nosing. If you're actually talented/smart don't waste your time. If you love cat GIFs, avoiding urgent matters, and being a social justice warrior while on the clock this might be the place for you. The pay is okay at best. Don't expect a raise or promotion for good performance. Lots of people with made-up job titles doing nothing, someone should really take a magnifying glass to this place.

18 people found this review helpful