Found 10,343 of over 12K reviews
- Most Recent
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
What people are saying about FIS
a year ago
Tips and tricks for making the move from Technical Business Analyst to Solutions Architect? From my experience there seems to be a lot of overlap with my role and theirs at FIS, yet all of the Job specs be comparison seem to be a worlds away. I have both Dev, and application owner experience under my belt too ✌🏽FIS Global
a year ago
Hi Everyone, My role was recently closed down at FIS and need referrals for other fintech or corporate strategy roles at tech firms! I have 8 years of experience in GTM strategy, product growth and corporate development, and have an MBA from a top 20 school. Looking for referrals from #Stripe #Square #Paypal #Google #Microsoft #VISA and any others that are hiring! #Stripe #Google #Square #Visa
2 years ago
Tomorrow I have 2 interviews: for Market Data Analyst @ CS, and for Client Data Analyst @ AXA XL. I'm currently Junior Managed Operations Analyst @ FIS, with half YOE on this position, and almost a year as Audit Intern @ KPMG. I've decided to apply for those positions as just within those 6 months I've outperformed all of my team members except of 1 witch has over 3 YEO. I don't see more opportunities to grow there. What are some not obvious questions that I can be asked / I can ask?
Got a burning question about FIS? Just ask!
On Fishbowl, you can share insights and advice anonymously with FIS employees and get real answers from people on the inside.
Top Review Highlights by Sentiment
Excerpts from user reviews, not authored by Glassdoor
- "Mubai was one of the better companies to work for with good work life balance good hike and quality work'" (in 1169 reviews)
- "The benefits are good with a 50% match for 401 k and a Employee Stock program that is good." (in 506 reviews)
- "It is a regular paycheck and there are some really great people who work there as your co" (in 394 reviews)
- "Good Work Culture and Learning" (in 325 reviews)
- "Overtime pay is good" (in 251 reviews)
- "1. Poor Management 2. No Learning 3. No Onsite 4. No Hike 5." (in 420 reviews)
- "15% which is good but not good for those who joined FIS at low salary." (in 301 reviews)
- "Multiple changes and upgrades with very little or no training." (in 118 reviews)
- "Old technology And skill also" (in 111 reviews)
- "No bonus allowed unless you are above SVP level or have at least 3 direct reports." (in 105 reviews)
Ratings by Demographics
This rating reflects the overall rating of FIS and is not affected by filters.
- 4.0Oct 30, 2023Software Developer ManagerFormer Employee, more than 10 yearsToronto, ON
Great collaborative environment, and a place to learn and grow.
Big corporation, so things move slower than other places.
- 4.0Jul 10, 2023Senior Software ArchitectFormer Employee, more than 5 yearsToronto, ON
Great managers, excelent team members, excelent product: IST/Switch, good benefits
Moving from product to service company Lost of roadmap in the product and leading to project based projects No bonus
- 2.0Jul 4, 2023Technical Project ManagerCurrent Employee, more than 5 yearsToronto, ON
Job security is good , retirement march is good
Less pay for the work you do . Not a very motivational environment
FIS Reviews FAQs
FIS has an overall rating of 3.7 out of 5, based on over 11,739 reviews left anonymously by employees. 68% of employees would recommend working at FIS to a friend and 58% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has decreased by -3% over the last 12 months.
68% of FIS employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated FIS 3.7 out of 5 for work life balance, 3.6 for culture and values and 3.5 for career opportunities.