Everest Clinical Research Reviews

Updated Dec 21, 2020

4.7
Everest Clinical Research President/CEO Irene Zhang (no image)
Irene Zhang
  1. "The Company Is Accelerating Its Growth"

• Diversity & Inclusion
    Current Employee - Executive in Toronto, ON

I have been working at Everest Clinical Research full-time for more than 10 years

Pros

Overall the company focuses on quality and customer service. The leaders in the company are strong and teams under them work very well with their clients, and together they manage and control the operations well. Return customers and new businesses from word of mouth have been the main driver for the company’s continuous growth over the past 16 years since its inception in 2004. In an environment continuously expanding its business employees who have worked hard and contributed greatly to the growth have been enjoying their career success within the company.

Cons

Measuring and managing quality and productivity is a general practice of the company. It requires its employees to keep up with relatively high standards.

2. "review"

Current Employee - Programmer

I have been working at Everest Clinical Research full-time

Pros

Lots of opportunities and chances

Cons

Quite hard to be promoted

"Balancing flexibility and quality"

Current Employee - Associate Director in Markham, ON

I have been working at Everest Clinical Research full-time for more than 5 years

Pros

Everest Clinical Research is a growing CRO best fit for professionals who want to learn and grow in their career. Customer satisfaction, and high quality, error free deliverable are top priority. This company is a good fit for individuals who are fully dedicated and ready to put their best efforts to ensure the success of the project. This may require being ready to work additional hours, handle multiple projects, and be ready to reassign project priorities as needed. The company culture encourages employee learning and professional growth, teamwork, and requires a professional conduct at all times. Management is "hands on", committed to ensure employee well being and satisfaction, and maintain a healthy, pleasant and productive working environment.

Cons

Multiple checks to ensure error free deliverable sometimes decrease process efficiency.

Continue reading

"Family Oriented, Professional, Quality First"

Current Employee - Senior Director

Pros

Family Oriented - Friendly, care and helpful, make you feel like you are part of a professional family. As long as you are taking good care of the business, the company will also take care of you and your family. Professional - there are standard procedures and rigorous measurements for everything. All the deliverables are professionally polished and packaged. There is a culture for employees to build their professional image and brand name. Everyone is behaving and treated professionally. Quality First - Quality is always the first priority. There are different levels of qualitative and quantitative measurements to ensure the quality. Everything is double-checked, triple-checked before it goes out the door. Quality has been rated the highest level of customer satisfaction and earned the company businesses beyond its capacity.

Cons

You may become the victim of your own success.

"."

4.0
    Current Employee - Clinical Data Manager

I have been working at Everest Clinical Research full-time

Pros

Good pay, good benefits, flexibility.

Cons

Tight timelines, under resourced.

"A Growing Professional Family"

Current Employee - Manager in Toronto, ON

Pros

1. Continuous repeat business from existing clients and new clients - mainly US / Global Sponsors with very interesting work. Our work and quality focus is appreciated and we work with very nice clients generally. 2. Employees who prove to be good/great performers are rewarded appropriately (promotions, good raises), especially those who push themselves. it is good that hard work is recognized. Attrition is very low here. 3. Many teams are very entrepreneurial, able to adjust and be flexible to meet client's needs. This creates a nice balance of routine vs. new/challenging work. 4. Quality standards are high - I get continuous feedback on my work and learned how to bring my work to the next level. 5. Smaller company environment where everyone is focused on helping each other and clients. I've worked for much larger companies and prefer a more intimate setting where there is more interaction with senior management. I feel my views are actually being heard.

Cons

There are no major cons or concerns.

Continue reading

"Opportunities, Smart Staff and Team Culture"

I have been working at Everest Clinical Research full-time

Pros

Everest is a growing company with many opportunities for those who put in the work. It started with a few core members, and still retains the small-company culture but with good processes in place to support the large client base. You do get the opportunity to work on a variety of clinical research studies over many therapeutic areas, from both big pharma as well as smaller biotechs. Staff are very skilled and work well together. No politics to speak of. Much of the staff have been with Everest for many years, and there is limited turnover. This helps in new hire mentorship and getting to "know the ropes". Salary and benefits are very competitive with additional contribution based bonuses. I have been very happy working as part of the Everest team!

Cons

Like any CRO, the work is fast paced and delivery driven.

Continue reading

"Great Workplace, Great Colleagues, and Opportunity to Make a Difference"

I have been working at Everest Clinical Research full-time

Pros

- Company is growing and is always winning a lot of new work and allows me to work on multiple studies and sponsors; I have worked on different sponsors across multiple therapeutic areas in the past 2 years and I like the diversity and the learning that comes with it - Not a big and bureaucratic company with easy access to upper management - Honest, charismatic and very experienced teams and people, low turnover - Develops individuals with a "Can Do" attitude, makes work more interesting when approaching sponsor problems in a more customized and flexible manner vs. inflexible/standardized approach. - Popcorn and ice cream fridays, bbqs, holiday parties, etc... keeps things fun at work

Cons

- Sometimes company news/changes are not communicated to all employees in a frequent enough manner - we typically have to wait for quarterly all employee meetings - Running tight on resources in some areas - some team members are overloaded

"Great Company"

I have been working at Everest Clinical Research full-time

Pros

The company is growing rapidly. The knowledge and experiences I have been exposed to in one year took me 5 years to learn the same at a big pharma company.

Cons

I have no Cons, great company

"Excellent Entrepreneurial Environment"

5.0

Pros

Everest provides an excellent work environment for those who are driven, hard working, solution focused and wish to grow and become exposed to a variety of therapeutic areas and study designs (PI-PIV). I am a project lead that has worked into a management roles in a few years and is supporting the organic growth of the organization and more importantly establishing my brand name in the industry. The team is very dedicated and wonderful to work with, management is fair and empowers those who are driven to further excel, and my favorite aspect of the organization is the lack of politics which is common in mid-large sized CROs.

Cons

we are a victim of our own success - it is critical to develop discipline to ensure a quality based work life balance.

Viewing 1 - 10 of 20 English Reviews