- Arts & Design
- Customer Services & Support
- Finance & Accounting
- Personnel/Human Resources
- Information Technology
- Media & Communications
- Military & Protective Services
- Product & Project Management
- Research & Science
- Retail & Food Services
- Skilled Labour & Manufacturing
- Current Employees
- United States - All Cities
- - Pennsylvania
- - Philadelphia, PA, United States Area
- - Philadelphia, PA
- - Phila, PA
- - New York State
- - New York City, NY, United States Area
- - New York, NY
- Chile - All Cities
- - Santiago Metropolitan Region
- - Santiago, Chile Area
- - Santiago
- India - All Cities
- - West Bengal
- - Calcutta, India Area
- - Calcutta
- - Bihar
- - Telangana
- - Hyderabad, India Area
- - Hyderābād
- - Tamil Nadu
- - Chennai, India Area
- - Chennai
- South Africa - All Cities
- - Western Cape
- - Cape Town, South Africa Area
- - Cape Town
- - Gauteng
- - Johannesburg, South Africa Area
- - Pretoria, Gauteng
- Canada - All Cities
- - Quebec
- - Montreal, QC Area
- - Montreal, QC
- - Quebec, QC Area
- - Quebec, QC
- - Ontario
- - Saskatchewan
Found 84 of over 91 reviews
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
- Most Recent
- Oldest first
Technical Account Manager
Being a woman in tech, I only recently started advocating for myself at work about advancement opportunities. Because of this I wanted to ask this question to my male counterparts. When you have 1:1's with your direct reports and talk about career growth / aspirations what is your managers’ response typically? I’d like to gauge how my experience (negative) differs from others. For instance are you met with blockades, enthusiasm, dread, etc?
- Current Employee, more than 1 year★★★★★Sep. 2, 2022 - Business Development ManagerRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
good package and the management is good
There is no annual increase or bonus on my current packageContinue reading
We thank you for your 5 star review and for being part of the Equisoft Family! Your feedback helps us make informed decisions about improvements and we appreciate it!
- Former Employee, more than 1 year★★★★★Sep. 10, 2022 - Developer in Montreal Lake, SKRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Some people do their jobs very well
Low salary, poor management and they work with OIPA a very close system that you wont see anywhere else so you will have a bad carrer building at the end and your salary wont improve as years goes
Dear Reviewer, Thank you for your feedback as it is very important to us! We are sorry to hear that your experience at Equisoft was not up to your expectations but we wish you the best in your future endeavors.
- Former Employee★★★★★Sep. 1, 2022 - Marketing Specialist in Montreal, QCRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Work from home Christmas gift from CEO
Very result-driven with frequent employee turnover
We thank you for your honest review and for your time at Equisoft! We are so happy to hear that you enjoyed your Christmas gift and the flexibility of our remote work policy! Your feedback helps us in our aim to provide the best employee experience.
- Current Employee, more than 3 years★★★★★Aug. 20, 2022 - Senior Software Engineer in Quebec, QCRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Good work / life balance.
Boring domain. Big company, move slowly.
We thank you for your honest review and for being part of the Equisoft Family! We always aim to provide the best employee experience and for this reason, your feedback is important to us!
- Current Employee, less than 1 year★★★★★Aug. 2, 2022 - Anonymous EmployeeRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Great benefits, good work culture, great tech stack
Not strong support & immigration
We thank you for your 5 star review and for being part of the Equisoft Family! As we strive to provide the best employee experience, your feedback is important to us!
- Current Employee★★★★★Jul. 11, 2022 - Anonymous EmployeeRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
It ´ s a great place to learn to become a better professional
Nothing to add to my statement
Equisoft thanks you for your 5 star review and we are happy that you find Equisoft to be a great place to learn and become a better professional!
- Current Employee, more than 3 years★★★★★Jun. 7, 2022 - Senior Software DeveloperRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Some coworkers are nice. Not very smart, but nice Flexible schedule
- Complete disrespect professionally. They hire you to do software and the next day you find yourself writing sql queries or installing software on servers. - They promise surreal deadlines to clients, and then telling them it is their fault the project is late, because they are not providing requirements. If the client does provide info on time, then employees need to work on weekends and holidays to deliver. - Bringing your hardly earned certifications?, it doesn't matter, you will end up doing something else, and you are expected to fill in your timesheet to bill projects. sometimes several concurrent projects. - Lack of transparency. Everything is discretionary here. "Talk to your manager". - Raise?? do they even know the meaning of this word?? - If you are quitting, the first question they ask is "where are you going?", some managers ask "are you going to a competitor?". they ask this to send you a lawyer flashing you their not-complete/non-solicitation, that has so many not compliant clauses (like 24 months). - Promotions? team-leads have to code and pick up the slack for underperforming team members. Most of the time they do not fire, afraid of getting a lawsuit (and they don't want to pay you to cover their non-compete, as they should if they block you from working on what you know).Continue reading
Dear Reviewer, We are sorry to hear that your experience at Equisoft is not up to your expectations. You indicated professional disrespect as one of the first reasons for your dissatisfaction. At Equisoft, we strongly value mutual respect between employees and we firmly believe that respectful language and respectful behaviors go hand in hand. We pride ourselves in our reputation of full transparency, open communication and flexibility which is why your review definitely catches us off guard. As much as we welcome all types of feedbacks, there are several points that we cannot agree with. We strongly invite you to contact a member of our HR team to further discuss, in hopes that we can clarify these misunderstandings. We thank you for your review, but we believe that a future discussion will help us in our constant desire to provide the best employee experience.
- Current Employee, more than 1 year★★★★★May 17, 2022 - Developer in Montreal, QCRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
I can't really name an advantage
It's an IT company but it doesn't see IT and its professionals as main roles
We thank you for your honest review and for being part of the Equisoft Family! As we strive to provide the best employee experience, your feedback is important to us!
- Current Employee, more than 5 years★★★★★Mar. 18, 2022 - Business Analyst in Montreal, QCRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Some people they hire because of experience, but they will also take a reasonable risk and hire smart people without experience. This tends to create an interesting atmosphere. Also, because Equisoft is a global company, it has a very diverse employee base with multiple languages spoken. Having a global reach is pretty cool, because you get to work on projects from all over the world.
There is a serious glut in the labor force and Equisoft has grown rapidly over the last three years. Occasionally, truly mediocre individuals get hired, but they usually don't last long, and they don't get promoted which I've seen in other companies.Continue reading
We thank you for your honest review and for being part of the Equisoft Family! Your feedback is important to us!
- Current Employee, less than 1 year★★★★★Mar. 10, 2022 - Devops Specialist in Montreal, QCRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Nice environment, the company take care of you in different aspects.
No bonus the first year
Thank you for your review and for being part of the Equisoft Family !
Equisoft Reviews FAQs
Equisoft has an overall rating of 4.1 out of 5, based on over 91 reviews left anonymously by employees. 81% of employees would recommend working at Equisoft to a friend and 81% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has decreased by -6% over the last 12 months.
81% of Equisoft employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated Equisoft 4.0 out of 5 for work life balance, 3.8 for culture and values and 3.9 for career opportunities.