Employee Review

1. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 1 year

2 years of excellent experience!

Dec 19, 2014 - Content Manager in Washington, DC
    Business Outlook

Pros

Amazing colleagues is what I like best about working in this company. They are really friendly and supportive not only at work but also in life in general. Sometimes we go out for coffee or to a concert to have a chat. The salary is also enough for all the things that I want to accomplish.

Cons

8 hours of intensive work in an office may seem too much after a year. That would be awesome if they reduced the working hours to 5-6 hours a day.

Continue reading

Other Employee Reviews

1. 5.0
    Former Employee, less than 1 year

Nicely treated

Nov 17, 2016 - Customer Service Representative
    Business Outlook

Pros

What I liked is that writemypapers.org company: - is reliable with in time payments - treats employees well - understands the need of its employees - never tries to scam you whatever it takes I general I truly like this company.

Cons

Hated night working hours because I'm an early bird :) It was too hard for me. It wasn't the reason why I changed this employer though. I graduated and decided to find a job up to my qualification.

Continue reading
  2. 4.0
    Current Employee, more than 1 year

Should you write for this website? I would!

Jun 13, 2017 - Freelance Writer
    Business Outlook

Pros

- The company has a high level of an employee-employer strategy. - It pays enough to live in Florida (though it depends on your own workload and a desire to get more orders). - writemypapers service hired an absolutely adequate management to cooperate with (I mean discussion questions or solving any problems with order that may take place). Would I recommend it? For sure! I know other writers who are still working for this company and they're good at writing. So the quality is their strong side.

Cons

Why have I decided to leave the company? I simply couldn't see any ways for development. Maybe I've done enough and keep on writing assignments became not that interesting for me as it was.

Be the first to find this review helpful

Discover more reviews about writemypapers.org.