Employee Review

1. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 1 year

I have been working here full-time for more than a year

Apr 27, 2020 - Marketing Specialist
    Business Outlook

Pros

This company values teamwork, integrity and personal growth. It creates a great company culture and motivates employees.

Cons

No cons on my list

Other Employee Reviews

1. 5.0
    Former Employee, less than 1 year

Nicely treated

Nov 17, 2016 - Customer Service Representative
    Business Outlook

Pros

What I liked is that writemypapers.org company: - is reliable with in time payments - treats employees well - understands the need of its employees - never tries to scam you whatever it takes I general I truly like this company.

Cons

Hated night working hours because I'm an early bird :) It was too hard for me. It wasn't the reason why I changed this employer though. I graduated and decided to find a job up to my qualification.

Continue reading
  2. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 1 year

Honest feedback about writers' life at writemypapers.org

Jun 2, 2016 - Academic Writer and Editor in Columbus, OH
    Business Outlook

Pros

I started working at writemypapers 2 years ago. The company was much smaller back then, but luckily apart from that nothing has changed. I chose this company because of high pay rates and opportunities to level up my skills. I found here everything I was looking for. For the past 2 years I had a chance to work on papers in nursing, medicine and biology. I am proud to say that I submitted 15 dissertations and discovered something new everyday. This company is the best place for people eager to learn, work passionately and develop new skills.

Cons

I have a huge experience of working with different writing agencies and I can say that compared to them writemypapers has no downsides. I have never got scammed or misled. So if you're looking for a non-fraud company to work at as a freelance writer I definitely recommend you writemypapers.org

Continue reading
    Be the first to find this review helpful

Discover more reviews about writemypapers.org.