phs Group - Great company and support network! | Glassdoor.ca
  1. "Great company and support network!"

Current Employee - Business Development Manager

I have been working at phs Group full-time for less than a year

Pros

In my short time within the company it is great to see the team ethos being displayed, not just in the division I work for, but across the whole company. Whether you are in a role that works from home or based in Head Office there is always somebody at the end of a phone call or email that wants to help. They have the appetite to want to recognise people for a job well done through praise and recognition which is... encouraging to see.

Cons

It would be great to see the company offer private medical insurance as an employee benefit alongwith the other benefits provided at present

Advice to Management

Keep communicating - it is great to see regular company updates from across the business. It enables the different division to know what is going on across the business and creates a 'team' culture

phs Group2019-05-07

May 8, 2019People Team

Hello, thanks for leaving us a review. Its great to see you have a good support network around you at phs. I will be sure to pass on the information regarding employee benefits.

1. "Ship steady after ambulant waters."

Current Employee - Mobilisation Manager in Caerphilly, Wales

I have been working at phs Group full-time for more than 10 years

Pros

Excellent and exciting leadership. Strong customer focus. Quality products. Innovative solutions. Still feels like a family business.

Cons

Package could be better. Head office location means lower wages than in city location.

Advice to Management

Review packages and especially car benefits based on usage.

phs Group2019-09-02

September 3, 2019People Team

Over a decade at phs! Thank you for your loyalty and of course your recent review. We have done a lot of work recently to improve our leadership and customer focus so we're happy you've seen an improvement too. There have been some discussions around employee benefits so hopefully ...

2. "Great place to work"

I have been working at phs Group full-time for more than 10 years

Pros

Work hard and the opportunities are there

Cons

Staff benefits could do with some improvement

phs Group2019-09-03

September 4, 2019People Team

Thank you for the 5 star review. We're glad you think phs is a great place to work!

Discover more reviews about phs Group.