iZettle - Awesome Place to Work | Glassdoor.ca
  1. "Awesome Place to Work"

Current Employee - Backend Developer in Stockholm, Stockholm

I have been working at iZettle full-time for less than a year

Pros

Working environment, work life balance, perks and benefits, technology stack, colleagues, culture.

Cons

Nothing I can think of.

iZettle2019-06-10

Other Employee Reviews

1. "Great atmosphere and work culture"

Current Employee - Director in Stockholm, Stockholm

I have been working at iZettle full-time for more than a year

Pros

Fun, young and vibrant work culture. Great products, autonomous teams, freedom to innovate, lots of hack weeks and bright future since we are now part of the PayPal family! Good work life balance.

Cons

Not much. More engagement from senior leadership could be helpful in certain areas / projects.

iZettle2019-07-26
  2. "Best place I've ever worked"

Current Employee - Developer in Edinburgh, Scotland

I have been working at iZettle full-time for less than a year

Pros

I have to say, I've been reading some of the recent negative reviews on iZettle and they absolutely do not gel with my experience working here in the Edinburgh office. So I decided to jump on and post my thoughts, as a someone who is not a disgruntled former employee, but rather a very happy current employee. You know that "Sunday" feeling you get, when you know that you have to go to work the next day, and you get...

Cons

No workplace is perfect. In terms of working conditions, I wouldn't change a thing. There are some benefits that they could do better, like a more generous holiday allowance, equal parental leave for men/same sex couples as for mothers, enhanced pension contribution matching, and a more comprehensive private health care plan.

Advice to Management

Consider a less flat management structure - as we grow, think about whether a person can be an effective manager with 15-20+ people directly reporting to them. And the managers that you DO appoint? Give them the opportunity to take management training courses, which doesn't come out of their training budget.

iZettle2019-07-23

Discover more reviews about iZettle.