easyJet - Fantastic people and energy | Glassdoor.ca
There are newer employer reviews for easyJet

"Fantastic people and energy"

Current Employee - Human Resources Graduate in Luton, East of England, England (UK)

Pros

The people are passionate about the business and the business is passionate about its people.

A massive pro is that even though it's a successful FTSE100 company, it's also fun!

Cons

It's fast-paced, but if you get bored easily it's perfect! Plus if you need a break you can always pop to the canteen for a game of table football!

17 Aug, 2016 – Head of Talent Acquisition

Hello, thank you for taking the time to share your positive experience of working for easyJet. We are really glad to hear that you are enjoying your time with us so much.

Other Employee Reviews for easyJet

"office"

Former Employee - Officer in London, England (UK)
    Former Employee - Officer in London, England (UK)

I worked at easyJet part-time

Pros

a secured position/ company, people are very nice, normal invironment, staff travel, pension, airline / aviation is always fun and interesting

Cons

hard work not always enough to progress, some department's workload is enormous, salary was probably more competitive a few years ago

Advice to Management

managers should support their people more, pay attention to those one as well who gets on with their job quietly, because everyone else who is pushing the company gets what they want, which is a bad message / demotivating for the rest of the staff.

14 Sep, 2016 – Head of Talent Acquisition

Hi. Thank you for your feedback from your time with us – we appreciate all comments, both positive and constructive. We hope your current role is proving successful and wish you all the best... More

"Great people, fantastic airline but VERY hard work"

Former Employee - Cabin Crew (Full Time) in London, England (UK)
    Former Employee - Cabin Crew (Full Time) in London, England (UK)

I worked at easyJet full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

Staff travel is amazing (when it's available).
    Everyday is different.
    You will meet some great people with lots of different backgrounds.
    Pay is decent.
    Lots and lots of holiday! Book 3 leave days in a row and get 2 days off either side!
    Employee shares scheme as well as free bonus shares.
    Annual Christmas bonus (not guaranteed though).

Cons

LONG and tiring working blocks.
    Constant last minute roster changes, meaning you cannot plan around your working days.
    Very early starts and even later finishes.
    Hardly ever rostered weekends off.
    A lot of disruption and delays in the airline, especially during the summer months.
    Management can be very cliquey with some crew members, which is unprofessional and you find that you can't trust anyone.

Advice to Management

Recognise that the crew are the face of the airline and the reason passengers return. Stop focusing on where else costs can be cut and focus more on what can be done to improve crew morale.

31 Aug, 2016 – Head of Talent Acquisition

Hi. Thank you for your feedback – we appreciate all comments, both positive and constructive. We really do appreciate all that our crew do and as you say, they are the heart of our operation. We hope... More