"Greatest opportunity in life!!!"

5.0
    Corporate Trainer in Chicago, IL

I have been working at Zengo & Co

Pros

One of the best environment you can possibly find in the world at work!!!If you like energetic,goaloriented, competetive, motivated people ,it will be perfect place for you . The feeling of waking up everyday and be happy and excited to go to work,or the feeling like you never work,I think it is one of the greatest feelings in the world,and I found it here!!!

Cons

If you cannot handle too much 9f positive energy is probably not for you.

Zengo & Co2015-05-10

Zengo & Co Response

January 25, 2016Manager

Thank you so much for sharing your review of Zengo & Co we're so pleased that you are enjoying the work environment and it's brilliant to hear that you look forward to coming into work! We're so proud of the business we have created, and being able to share it with ambitious and passionate people such as yourself is so rewarding. Thanks again!

Other Employee Reviews

1. "Amazing company, smart people, good work"

5.0
    Administration in Chicago, IL

I have been working at Zengo & Co

Pros

High energy Fun environment Great manager Always busy Team effort Room for growth (and lots of it!)

Cons

I cannot think of any cons at the moment. Sometimes it can get hectic. I don't think that is a con but others might.

Zengo & Co2016-04-08

"STAY AWAY"

1.0

I worked at Zengo & Co part-time

Pros

They gave me free coffee.

Cons

Everything. This was back in 2016 when I had just graduated and was desperate for a job. I had a minor in marketing, and was compelled to apply when they advertised the position as a Junior Marketing Exec. As it turns out, this was completely false information, and they were actually looking for door-to-door saleswomen/men to pawn off cheap, shoddy cell phones to unwitting patrons. The "interview", if you can even call it that, was a complete joke. The manager gave me skeevy vibes and was completely unprofessional. He didn't ask me any questions about my interest in the company nor my qualifications. He just went on a long monologue about his life and success and how many sportscars he owns. His "advice" to me (which I never asked for) was to 'never listen to my parents' and do what I want. This was just the first part of a long and uncomfortable onboarding process. The "assistant manager", or whoever he was, proceeded to walk me through the city streets to a nearby coffee shop where he buttered me up with free frappuccinos and more monologues about how much success working at this company had brought him. He did this all while laying out the format of the company to me. Basically, it would be my job to sell cruddy flip phones to patrons. The more commissions I got, the higher up in the company I'd move, until I too could become a junior assistant manager and own my own branch of the company. Right. It was here where I realized that this was all just a pyramid scheme and had little to nothing to do with marketing. I was desperate though, and decided to hear him out. I even said I would accept the job after they offered it to me. Later in the day, however, after doing some serious reflection, I came to my senses and declined. I never heard from any of them again. Based on the other comments here, it seems my gut instinct was correct. Long story short, this place is a scam. They falsely advertise the position, and then try to reel you in, banking that you'll say yes in order to avoid post-graduate joblessness. Don't buy into it. You'll be happier getting a regular part-time job at a grocery store than working here. I'm just glad I was able to escape in time.

Continue reading
    Zengo & Co2018-08-05

Discover more reviews about Zengo & Co.