"An excellent culture and leadership that inspires every single team to delivery the best experience to our customers"

Current Employee - Senior User Experience Designer in Vancouver, BC

I have been working at Zenefits full-time for less than a year

Pros

- Great first contact with the Recruiting team - Transparent interview process - Awesome HR support during onboarding - Amazing teammates that inspire and welcome new employees - Everyone is extremely capable - Easy to access information and reach leaders - A flexible workplace with home office option - Free lunch delivered every day, making everyone more productive - Great facility with plenty of meeting rooms, game rooms, and full stock kitchen - Zenefits product is authentically helping many companies and employees - You are the owner of the projects alongside amazing teammates

Cons

The office layout could be better.

Continue reading
    Zenefits2019-12-19
  1. "5 Star - Best in breed to work for companies"

Current Employee - HCM Specialist

I have been working at Zenefits full-time for less than a year

Pros

Been working at Zenefits for over 6 months and have experienced a very rewarding opportunity to make a difference as my opinion counts and am heard from Leadership to Peers. The culture is very work/life balance driven and everyone gets involved in making the success happen. This company by far is producing options to clients that really streamline and create better efficiencies from employee level to C- Suite. From Covid-19 to the next new normal, Zenefits is making its mark across America and I can't wait to pioneer the functionality of what's to come! Great company and great Leadership and Values!

Cons

The only cons of this job is if you limit yourself. The folks here from Leadership through peers have opportunities that other companies do not think of in terms of pulling in the ranks they have today or looking outside as needed. Zenefits has a very uniqueness about what they are putting out to market and all of us here have the advantage of making our passion become a strength in the marketplace by enjoying what you do and aspire to grow within!

Continue reading
    Zenefits2020-06-03
  2. "Been here 5 years and not ready to leave!"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Tempe, AZ

I have been working at Zenefits full-time for more than 5 years

Pros

In the 5 years I have been at Zenefits I have had more opportunity and room to grow than at any other company I've worked for. I've had career progression and training - I've gotten two industry certifications and a license since I've been employed - all of which were paid for by the company. Zenefits has invested in employees and allowed them to grow without an out-of-pocket cost. Plus, just the topics we work with on a day-to-day are learning in and of itself. If you want to become an expert on a topic for your team, you have the ability to do so if you want the extra challenge and raise your hand. If you do so, you'll open the door to other opportunities. I've seen people transition departments and create positions for themselves by doing this. There isn't a day that I dread going into work even with all of the ups and downs that I've seen in my time here. Yes, the days may be hard and long, but I always enjoy it. I've been lucky that I've loved every team I've been on and had good relationships with my managers. I feel like my company and team really care about me. We're a family. The ability to take time off and have a life outside work is great. Taking a day off (even if it's just a Mental Health Day) is welcomed and encouraged. Employees care about our customers and it shows. We're always trying to do the best for the customer and learn from our mistakes. New features and processes are constantly being implemented to make the customer experience even easier and better. The benefits have been wonderful. Flexible time off, paid maternity/parental/medical leave, catered lunch and snacks/drinks on hand, company contribution for parking/transit, and more.

Cons

Change is inevitable and it happens quickly here. You have to be someone who is ok with this (*really* ok with it, not that you just say you are in an interview) and keep a positive attitude when things do change. Depending on your department, you are busy. Working more than 8 hours/day can be a given and it can be draining and exhausting, especially if you work on a customer-facing team.

Zenefits2020-06-01

Discover more reviews about Zenefits.