Zendesk - Constant Change with one goal: more success | Glassdoor.ca
  1. "Constant Change with one goal: more success"

Current Employee - Sales Executive in Madison, WI

I have been working at Zendesk full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Zendesk continues to be in a 'high growth phase' and has been for years. This gives the company a chance to create new processes, roles, teams, targets, and expectations. The company promotes from within and gives employees the opportunity to jump into jobs they may not have been qualified for outside of Zendesk. The company has incredibly high expectations for each person and the sales quotas are a clear reflection of this. The team dynamics and friendly competition is one of the top reasons people can be happy here. Upper Management/Directors encourage you to work together with an incredible amount of autonomy - find out what works and what doesn't. If it doesn't, change it and start over.

Cons

Zendesk isn't the same company the founders claimed to have started. It's not an easy-going, laid back, play ping-pong during the day and nap on your break type of organization. It's an organization that is changing so often the team rarely has time to settle into the new changes. The amount of change is unlike anything I could have imagined. I am not sure we ever truly let a plan play out and calculate results before implementing something else. Exciting? Yes. Stressful? Yes. We run a lean team and rely on everyone to step up. It's hard to hide when sales, support, ops, all need everyone on board and working 100%.

Continue reading
    Zendesk2020-02-09
  1. "Amazing place to intern!"

Former Intern - Product Design Intern

I worked at Zendesk for less than a year

Pros

- Zendesk values design - I got to work on a big project with the rest of the team (no coffee grabbing!), and was treated like an actual designer - Solid internship program with 30+ interns. We had a couple events and a final intern showcase - I got to work with very intelligent, funny people, and my mentor and manager were amazing in guiding me and helping me learn - People are very open to sharing about themselves and their work, I met many different people across different departments - Good company values and culture (being involved in local volunteering, clubs and groups, company events)

Cons

Not much - I had a very rich internship! Maybe more intern events?

Zendesk2020-03-15
  2. "Zendesk is a good place to work."

Current Employee - Account Executive in New York, NY

I have been working at Zendesk full-time

Pros

Great management, benefits and fair compensation

Cons

Happy with Zendesk and the team there

Zendesk2020-03-25

Discover more reviews about Zendesk.