1. "Interesting Projects, Great Coworkers!"

Current Employee - Research Assistant, R&D

I have been working at XSENSOR Technology full-time for more than a year

Pros

I have had the opportunity to work on a number of products under development at Xsensor. Each project is always interesting and at times a challenge to find the information required, which lets me flex my problem solving skills. The small team size allows for both collaboration and autonomy, each rewarding in its own way.

Cons

The open concept office plan is great for creating community, but sometimes, especially if another project team is having a meeting in the same space, it can become distracting.

Other Employee Reviews

1. "Fantastic company with category leading solutions in intelligent dynamic sensing"

Current Contractor - CMO

I have been working at XSENSOR Technology for more than a year

Pros

XSENSOR is run like a mature startup. It’s a stable growth company with a clear long term vision in a unique market category that solves big problems. Great opportunity to drive to a leadership position with IoT cloud-based solutions and scale in new ways. XSENSOR leads in interesting and challenging markets across a diverse set of industries, from healthcare to product design, meeting the needs of the world's best customers. There is a supportive environment of talented people who push with business and technical skills to make a difference, especially in the new continuous skin monitoring and human performance areas. Healthy atmosphere of get stuff done with no politics.

Cons

Trying to focus on any one area has been challenging as new opportunities come in from customers and the research team. This makes it harder to know where to put the resources with so many directions, although that is being clarified with a new category vision around intelligent dynamic sensing.

2. "Awesome company with lots of oppourtounities"

Current Employee - Machine Learning Engineer in Calgary, AB

I have been working at XSENSOR Technology full-time for more than a year

Pros

I can think of countless pros of working in XSENSOR, some are having flexibility in your working hours, the trust team members have in you to tackle problems, the fun journey to learn/grow along the way and struggle with challenges, and finally solve them with a great sense of achievement and lots of new skills and experience. The team are very supportive and friendly as well! I have also had the opportunity to work on exciting projects that directly impact the next generation of XSENSOR cutting-edge technology, and had the chance of working directly with the CEO and management team who have an open-minded and forward-looking vision. The last benefit that has worked out well for me is the location of the office which is downtown and very accessible via CTraing and bike routes.

Cons

While working in a small team can help you build unique skills, you sometimes find yourself solving a problem all by yourself and that can be time-consuming considering the time you need to spend exploring and searching for the answer while in a big team you might get fresh eyes on a problem you're dealing with. Working on so many different projects is awesome and exciting; however, prioritizing the tasks to find a solution for each project and making progress can be challenging. But I have to mention the management team is very accessible and you can always discuss your roadblocks, progress, and concerns with them!

Discover more reviews about XSENSOR Technology.