1. "Great Company"

4.0
    Current Employee - Paid Search Manager in Los Angeles, CA

I have been working at Wpromote full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Wpromote offers great flexibility and management.

Cons

Managers are overworked. Bandwidth is always an issue.

Wpromote Response

October 15, 2019VP, People & Culture

Thank you for your feedback and we will continue to evaluate bandwidth issues. Please come see me or Mike Block so we can help support you and your team, and look for creative ways to be more efficient to free up some bandwidth. Really happy to hear you are able to take advantage of our flexible benefits!

1. "Head and shoulders above the rest."

5.0
    Current Employee - Director, Programmatic in El Segundo, CA

I have been working at Wpromote full-time for more than a year

Pros

Clear communication and transparency from leadership Personal and professional development opportunities Ability to migrate into other departments and roles Growth oriented staff and organizational ethos

Cons

Cooperation among the various office locations, and business acquisitions, could improve. Some are not predisposed to handling the agility of a large independent agency and the relative "start up" nature afforded or required. Compensation is very average across the industry.

Wpromote Response

July 28, 2020VP, People & Culture

Thank you for such positive feedback! I'd love to hear more about your experiences regarding cooperation across offices and acquisitions so feel free to reach out at any point. Your feedback is welcome and encouraged!

2. "A Top-Tier Agency To Work For"

5.0
    Current Employee - Senior Manager in Chicago, IL

I have been working at Wpromote full-time for more than a year

Pros

1) A very knowledgeable group of people that I'm constantly able to learn from every day. 2) Fast-Paced Environment that allows you to push yourself consistently. There's never a dull day if you don't want there to be. 3) Opportunities to work on clients that you can comfortably challenge to grow and that are willing to hear your ideas out. 4) Leadership is dedicated to employee growth within the company.

Cons

1) As in any fast-paced environment, it can become easy to take too much on and become overwhelmed so time-management and communication with leadership of this is essential. Finding a good work/life balance can be difficult during certain times, but consistently getting in rhythms and finding ways to take breaks and develop this balance is very important and the company provides resources and supports finding this balance. 2) At times, team structures lack account support from the bottom which can tend to make bandwidth tight at times. I wouldn't consider this as much as a con but more an area of opportunity down the road.

Continue reading

Discover more reviews about Wpromote.