Wpromote - A Great Place To Work If You're Looking To Get Into Digital Marketing | Glassdoor.ca
  1. "A Great Place To Work If You're Looking To Get Into Digital Marketing"

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in El Segundo, CA

I worked at Wpromote full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

When I joined the company I had limited experience in digital marketing. I learned so much here and was able to work for some big names on exciting projects. Wpromote offers many opportunities to continue learning with presentations, trainings, and workshops happening constantly. They offer great benefits with unlimited PTO and health insurance. Having had a baby while working here, I felt completely supported...

Cons

Client loads were pretty high by the time I left, but I feel like this is an issue with any agency. Some departments seem significantly better to work in than others due to management.

Wpromote2019-01-26
  1. "It was a great team to coach for"

Former Employee - Head Coach in Frisco, TX

I worked at Wpromote part-time for less than a year

Pros

Lots of good kids and great leadership

Cons

None that i can think of

Wpromote2019-06-19

"Perfect Place To Start Your Career"

Former Employee - Paid Search Manager in El Segundo, CA

I worked at Wpromote full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Amazing coworkers Unique business challenges not often afforded to people in entry level positions Professional client management training Strong culture and values Fun to come into work Eat club - you'll love it, then hate it, then indifferent... you just don't want to have to leave the office for lunch

Cons

Company direction can be reactionary rather than proactive Going through a transition like when Dunder Mifflin got acquired by Sabre

Advice to Management

Don't forget about the GMs and Directors. Empower them to help you achieve your business goals.

Wpromote2019-03-28

Discover more reviews about Wpromote.