Wpromote - A Great Place To Work If You're Looking To Get Into Digital Marketing | Glassdoor.ca

"A Great Place To Work If You're Looking To Get Into Digital Marketing"

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in El Segundo, CA

I worked at Wpromote full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

When I joined the company I had limited experience in digital marketing. I learned so much here and was able to work for some big names on exciting projects. Wpromote offers many opportunities to continue learning with presentations, trainings, and workshops happening constantly. They offer great benefits with unlimited PTO and health insurance. Having had a baby while working here, I felt completely... supported and valued. A lot of the upper management have young children so they were very sympathetic to me as a new parent and really helped me navigate through parental leave and coming back to work.

Cons

Client loads were pretty high by the time I left, but I feel like this is an issue with any agency. Some departments seem significantly better to work in than others due to management.

Wpromote2019-01-26
  1. "Great place to work!"

Current Employee - Digital Marketing Manager

I have been working at Wpromote full-time for less than a year

Pros

Wpromote is an established agency within the digital marketing field but still has that small company feel. There are several offices located across the country yet they do a great job of keeping us all connected. The office environment is a huge perk in my opinion, even though we can work remotely if we choose, I really enjoy coming into the office every day. The office is open concept but stays quiet due to us... having many private meeting rooms. We have an awesome breakroom stocked with a cereal bar, kombucha and cold brew on tap, as well as many events throughout the week. The work we do is mainly centered around SEO, PPC, and Paid Social although the industry is constantly changing and therefore so are our deliverables. If you want to work for a fun and innovative company, this is the place to be!

Cons

Having the luxury of working remotely and also working with people in other states can bring communication complications depending on the technology used.

Advice to Management

Nothing, keep on keeping on!

Wpromote2019-08-23

Wpromote Response

September 5, 2019VP, People & Culture

Thank you so much for your feedback! If you have any suggestions regarding cross-office communication enhancements, please let me or Mike Block know. We are all ears and always open to feedback.

2. "It was a great team to coach for"

Former Employee - Head Coach in Frisco, TX

I worked at Wpromote part-time for less than a year

Pros

Lots of good kids and great leadership

Cons

None that i can think of

Wpromote2019-06-19

Wpromote Response

September 6, 2019VP, People & Culture

Thank you for your feedback and I'm glad to hear you have a positive experience at Wpromote.

Discover more reviews about Wpromote.