Employee Review

Former Employee, more than 1 year

Good Company Good Culture

Sep 7, 2021 - Software Engineer
    Business Outlook

Pros

Work hard and you're rewarded.

Cons

Few opportunities to shine and work on meaningful things. Huge legacy components.

Continue reading

VP, Talent

Thanks for sharing your experience . We have engineering resources working on products every day that help improve the environment by reducing gas and vehicle usage for our clients and providing software and services that allow our clients to spend more time doing what they love to do rather than what they have to do. We pride ourselves on delivering the best results for our clients, our peers, and the industries we service - and we are glad to hear that you felt rewarded for your hard work during your time here!

1. 5.0
    Current Employee

Great engineering culture and work-life balance

Jun 28, 2021 - Software Engineer
    Business Outlook

Pros

-friendly teammates -cross-team collaboration -interesting work -opportunity to grow

Cons

-some outdated tech stacks but quickly being replaced

VP, Talent

Thanks for sharing your experience! We are so thrilled to have you as part of our talented and innovative engineering department. Thanks for all you do!!

2. 3.0
    Former Employee

Good entry to sales.

Aug 24, 2021 - Sales Executive in Boston, MA
    Business Outlook

Pros

Solid product offering in the market that WorkWave plays in. Full suite of solutions.

Cons

Occasionally the number of solutions that is available to sell can become overwhelming and confusing for the customer.

VP, Talent

Thanks for your feedback!

Discover more reviews about WorkWave.