WorkWave - WorkWave Gives Me a Place to Grow and Thrive Professionally | Glassdoor.ca
  1. "WorkWave Gives Me a Place to Grow and Thrive Professionally"

Current Employee - Marketing in Holmdel, NJ

I have been working at WorkWave full-time for less than a year

Pros

I really enjoy the flexibility that WorkWave offers and the benefits are great compared to any other company I have worked for. The environment in the office is nice - low drama and everyone helps each other and is respectful to one another. My favorite part is the creative freedom I experience. At WorkWave I can grow my skill set and exercise creativity. My ideas and contributions are always welcome and that makes me feel like my work matters for the success of the company - as well as establishes trust.

Cons

Not many at all. I really do not have any complaints - I enjoy coming to work and it is my favorite company that I have worked for so far in my career. If I had to say anything - it would cross-team communication, but that is pretty normal when a company grows to be a certain size.

WorkWave2019-10-02

October 3, 2019VP, Talent Management

That's fantastic to hear! Our marketing team is absolutely incredible - so passionate, creative and dedicated to doing the the right thing every day. Thanks for being such a great part of our collective success! We agree, cross-team communication is certainly an area of focus for us as a company. As mentioned in our recent townhall meeting, leaders in each department have each launched strategic initiatives to encourage better cross team communication and we're excited to see the positive impact of those efforts in the weeks/months ahead.

Other Employee Reviews

1. "So happy to be here."

Current Employee - Business Development Representative in Holmdel, NJ

I have been working at WorkWave full-time for less than a year

Pros

Growing company that provides great products/services. Very excited to be a part of WorkWave.

Cons

Sometimes there is a lack of communication & growing pains.

WorkWave2019-05-03

May 6, 2019VP, Talent

Thanks for sharing your experience! Our BDR team such a talented group, and a tremendous part of our Sales department. If you have suggestions on how to improve communication, please be sure to share those with your manager or our HR team. We'd love to keep improving together! Thanks for all you do to contribute to our success!

Continue reading
  2. "A great place to work & collaborate"

Current Employee - Product Marketing Manager in Holmdel, NJ

I have been working at WorkWave full-time for more than a year

Pros

One of the things that drew me to WorkWave in the beginning was the collaborative environment, and one year later I can say confidently that I am not disappointed. There is a great amount of energy within this company, and that is all thanks to the hardworking and talented staff that I get to engage with every day. Leadership within the company recognizes this as well, and they are quick to deliver words of encouragement, spotlight hard-earned achievements, and even deliver little surprises to help make their employees' days a little brighter (special shout out to Belgian waffle day!) Aside from the culture though, professionally I am equally as enthusiastic about the opportunities here at WorkWave. Personally, I have grown more in one year at WorkWave than I have at any other place of employment; partially due to having a great supportive team, but also in part to having senior leadership who recognize opportunities for employees to rise to the occasion and embrace new skills, or even bring a new perspective to a project. I am so proud of this company, and beyond thankful for the opportunities it has presented to me.

Cons

I strongly believe that we are a strong, growing company. And as with any company we experience growing pains, whether it be through evolving processes, the reorganization of priorities, etc. That being said, the leadership at WorkWave acknowledges this and has been very transparent with their efforts to continue to address the growing team, transformative projects, and manage the mounting potential that WorkWave has.

WorkWave2019-09-30

October 1, 2019VP, Talent Management

Thanks for sharing! It's fantastic to have talented team members, such as yourself, that embrace professional development and care about our clients, products and each other. We are indeed a strong, growing company and it's the passion and enthusiasm of everyone here that enables us to tackle challenges together, learn and grow. Thanks for helping to make our culture great!

Continue reading

Discover more reviews about WorkWave.