WorkWave - Great place to do your life's best work | Glassdoor.ca
  1. "Great place to do your life's best work"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Holmdel, NJ

I have been working at WorkWave full-time for more than a year

Pros

WorkWave is situated in an amazing location that promotes growth, creativity, and innovation. The office environment is open and casual, allowing peers and teams to keep the lines of communication flowing across all bases. Each employee is provided with the knowledge, tools, and resources to succeed. All areas of the office are equipped with the latest tech for better productivity and sharing. There is a great... sense of company culture and pride. There is room for career path options as the company continues to grow. Commercial success with multiple products and industries offers scalability with many opportunities. Being at WorkWave continues to excite me everyday. The company's core values align with my own. Working in Customer Success is challenging, yet very rewarding when you're able to constantly build team and customer relationships.

Cons

Keeping up with the company's fast-paced growth and change can be difficult, but senior management and leadership are making efforts to address this.

Advice to Management

Thank you for making me one of WorkWave's raving fans. The support and guidance is seriously appreciated. Continue to recognize all of the talent in the company!

WorkWave2019-02-24

February 25, 2019VP, Talent Management

Thank you so much for sharing your experience! Very true, change can be difficult as we continue to grow fast, but with so many recent promotions announced across the organization, I know we are surrounded by the best and brightest to help us reach our goals. We appreciate the dedication that you, our Customer Success team, and all of our team members show every day to do the right thing for our clients and each other.

Other Employee Reviews

1. "WorkWave Gives Me a Place to Grow and Thrive Professionally"

Current Employee - Marketing in Holmdel, NJ

I have been working at WorkWave full-time for less than a year

Pros

I really enjoy the flexibility that WorkWave offers and the benefits are great compared to any other company I have worked for. The environment in the office is nice - low drama and everyone helps each other and is respectful to one another. My favorite part is the creative freedom I experience. At WorkWave I can grow my skill set and exercise creativity. My ideas and contributions are always welcome and that makes... me feel like my work matters for the success of the company - as well as establishes trust.

Cons

Not many at all. I really do not have any complaints - I enjoy coming to work and it is my favorite company that I have worked for so far in my career. If I had to say anything - it would cross-team communication, but that is pretty normal when a company grows to be a certain size.

WorkWave2019-10-02

October 3, 2019VP, Talent Management

That's fantastic to hear! Our marketing team is absolutely incredible - so passionate, creative and dedicated to doing the the right thing every day. Thanks for being such a great part of our collective success! We agree, cross-team communication is certainly an area of focus for us as a company. As mentioned in our recent townhall meeting, leaders in each department have each launched strategic initiatives to encourage better cross team communication and we're excited to see the positive impact of those efforts in the weeks/months ahead.

2. "A great place to work & collaborate"

Current Employee - Product Marketing Manager in Holmdel, NJ

I have been working at WorkWave full-time for more than a year

Pros

One of the things that drew me to WorkWave in the beginning was the collaborative environment, and one year later I can say confidently that I am not disappointed. There is a great amount of energy within this company, and that is all thanks to the hardworking and talented staff that I get to engage with every day. Leadership within the company recognizes this as well, and they are quick to deliver words of... encouragement, spotlight hard-earned achievements, and even deliver little surprises to help make their employees' days a little brighter (special shout out to Belgian waffle day!) Aside from the culture though, professionally I am equally as enthusiastic about the opportunities here at WorkWave. Personally, I have grown more in one year at WorkWave than I have at any other place of employment; partially due to having a great supportive team, but also in part to having senior leadership who recognize opportunities for employees to rise to the occasion and embrace new skills, or even bring a new perspective to a project. I am so proud of this company, and beyond thankful for the opportunities it has presented to me.

Cons

I strongly believe that we are a strong, growing company. And as with any company we experience growing pains, whether it be through evolving processes, the reorganization of priorities, etc. That being said, the leadership at WorkWave acknowledges this and has been very transparent with their efforts to continue to address the growing team, transformative projects, and manage the mounting potential that WorkWave... has.

WorkWave2019-09-30

October 1, 2019VP, Talent Management

Thanks for sharing! It's fantastic to have talented team members, such as yourself, that embrace professional development and care about our clients, products and each other. We are indeed a strong, growing company and it's the passion and enthusiasm of everyone here that enables us to tackle challenges together, learn and grow. Thanks for helping to make our culture great!

Discover more reviews about WorkWave.