WorkWave - Great place to do your life's best work | Glassdoor.ca
Pros
  • "They have added a week of PTO time to ensure employees have work/life balance" (in 21 reviews)

• "Free lunch everyday is a big money saver too" (in 35 reviews)

Cons
  • "Growing pains I guess; we're growing quickly and need more mid level managerial support, which I'm told is coming" (in 11 reviews)

• "Honestly, there are no cons about this company" (in 5 reviews)

Employee Review

Employee Review

"Great place to do your life's best work"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Holmdel, NJ (US)

I have been working at WorkWave full-time (More than a year)

Pros

WorkWave is situated in an amazing location that promotes growth, creativity, and innovation. The office environment is open and casual, allowing peers and teams to keep the lines of communication flowing across all bases. Each employee is provided with the knowledge, tools, and resources to succeed. All areas of the office are equipped with the latest tech for better productivity and sharing.

There is a great sense of company culture and pride. There is room for career path options as the company continues to grow. Commercial success with multiple products and industries offers scalability with many opportunities.

Being at WorkWave continues to excite me everyday. The company's core values align with my own. Working in Customer Success is challenging, yet very rewarding when you're able to constantly build team and customer relationships.

Cons

Keeping up with the company's fast-paced growth and change can be difficult, but senior management and leadership are making efforts to address this.

Advice to Management

Thank you for making me one of WorkWave's raving fans. The support and guidance is seriously appreciated. Continue to recognize all of the talent in the company!

25 Feb, 2019 – VP, Talent Management

Thank you so much for sharing your experience! Very true, change can be difficult as we continue to grow fast, but with so many recent promotions announced across the organization, I know we are... More

Other Employee Reviews

Other Employee Reviews

1. "Great place to grow and learn"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Holmdel, NJ (US)

I have been working at WorkWave full-time (More than a year)

Pros

I've been working at WorkWave for almost a year, and I have learned so much within that year. It is rare that you find a company that really empowers you to learn and grow, and actually be able to bring your ideas to life, and WorkWave lets you do just that. The company is filled with so many hard working people and smart minds, and with the hard work and challenges that come your way, there is also a great culture and a good sense of support overall.

Cons

The company is growing and changing at a rapid pace, and it can be challenging to align your goals and keep up with a constantly moving company, but I know it is all part of growing pains that most companies face - the plus side is that it keeps you on your toes!

Advice to Management

Be as transparent as possible, and encourage more cross-team collaboration and support

25 Feb, 2019 – VP, Talent Management

We are so glad to hear that! From our company intranet, manager 1:1's and common areas throughout our office, we're eager to provide as many opportunities as possible to share information and... More

"Senior Project Manager, ServMan Division"

Current Employee - Senior Project Manager in Indian Trail, NC (US)
    Current Employee - Senior Project Manager in Indian Trail, NC (US)

I have been working at WorkWave full-time (More than 10 years)

Pros

Good team camaraderie. Management understands the importance of work/life balance.

Cons

Because our division is new to WorkWave we sometimes feel left out of corporate events, but that is getting better.

27 Nov, 2018 – VP, Talent Management

Thanks so much for sharing your feedback! From company wide fitness challenge, video accessible co meetings, to the constant evolution of our company intranet - we're eager to provide as many ways... More

Discover more reviews about WorkWave.