WorkWave - Love working at WorkWave!! | Glassdoor.ca
There are newer employer reviews for WorkWave

"Love working at WorkWave!!"

I have been working at WorkWave full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

From the moment I started, WorkWave felt like home! The company culture is amazing, benefits are great, and there really is such a thing as work/life balance at WorkWave! The company goes above and beyond to ensure employees are happy.

Cons

No complaints about WorkWave!

Advice to Management

Keep up the great work!

7 Jun, 2017 – VP, Talent Management

Awesome! Thanks for posting!

Other Employee Reviews for WorkWave

1. "A Great Place to Work!"

I have been working at WorkWave full-time

Pros

WorkWave was named one of the best places to work in NJ, and with good reason. They truly invest in their employees, and give plenty of opportunities for you to grow within the company. Management not your thing? No problem, you can be an individual contributor and still successful here. Work/Life balance is great, generous PTO, 401k match, health insurance & health insurance reimbursement program, as well as free lunch. We literally have a basketball hoop, ping/pong, chess, and video game rooms at our new office. A few times a year we are surprised by fun employee events, such as food trucks for lunch, ice cream sundae bars, happy hours, fitbit challenges, etc. I can't say enough great things about this company, they truly go above and beyond to ensure their employees are raving fans!

Cons

No real cons! This place is great.

Advice to Management

Keep doing what your doing!

7 Jun, 2017 – VP, Talent Management

Excellent to hear! These perks are all our way of saying thank you for all the hard work that you, and all our employees, do every day. Thanks for sharing your experience!

2. "WorkWave- The place to be!"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Holmdel, NJ (US)
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Holmdel, NJ (US)

I have been working at WorkWave full-time (More than a year)

Pros

I have been with WorkWave for a year now and the experience of being employed here has been a great one. Now that we have moved to the new office it has moved in an even more positive direction.

Pros: Free lunch, growing company with plenty of room to advance, great office culture, good work/life balance including most major holidays off and a real focus on employee appreciation, good benefits. Most of all you aren't just a number. You can make a difference no matter what you do and you are encouraged to help make an impact, no matter your title. None of this will go unrecognized.

When I describe a given week at the office to friends and family they are jealous that their employers do not run their business the same way and they wish they could come work for us!

Cons

My success and experience here in a short time leave me with no real cons to mention.

Advice to Management

Keep doing what you're doing. Continue to be a involved with teams and what they do as opposed to just the leader of the pack

7 Jun, 2017 – VP, Talent Management

We appreciate you taking the time to share your experience! It's wonderful to have so many that care deeply about creating great products and making sure our clients are raving fans. Thanks for all... More